Part 21

"Pansy truth or dare?" I ask feeling more alive than before, this game will be fun.

"Truth" She replies.

"Do you want to kiss Draco?" I smirk knowing the answer already.

"No" That was a surprise, I was sure she was going to say yes. "Adelaide, Truth or dare?" Pansy smirked, this is going to be good.

"I pick truth" Adelaide smiled at Pansy, Pansy not returning it. "Boring" Theodore shouted over the music and Mattheo looked at him with a snarl his face.

"Is it true what your mom did? Y'know kill your dad" She smirked, almost crying with joy for the simple question. That sure did take a plot twist. Adelaide's face went red with anger, she looked like a raging bull.

"What's it to you?!" She spat at Pansy, making her smirk grow even wider.

"So its a yes then?"

We played for a full hour until we all finally grew tired and drunk enough to sleep on the sofas, our party clothes still sticking to our bodies.

I looked around Daphne was curled up on the other side of the couch, Pansy and Theodore were huddled beside each other and Mattheo was at the end of me and Daphne's couch. Adelaide stormed away after Pansy's mental question. I have to say I did enjoy it though.

I slept for hours until at 6am I was violently woken by Daphne's alarm.
"Daphne seriously?!" I ask putting a hand to my head, not before noticing a heavy weight on my left side.
"You two look cosy" Daphne winked making me confused and I turn to look at the mysterious weight to see it was Mattheo. He had his arm around my waist and my head was under his, god this looks awful.
"Get him off." I bluntly say and Daphne laughs waking the others up. I slowly lift his arm off of him and climb out from under him, this is too embarrassing to show the others. Daphne and I walked away to our to our dorms laughing.