five

(Edited)

"Sam, Sammie open your eyes daddy's here" said Hyunjin tapping Sam's face slightly.

When Sam hear the word Daddy he tried his best just to flinch so he could get a glimpse of his dad he tried his best to force his eyes open.

"D-daddy" said Sam slowly opening his eyes as he saw Hyunjin.

"Daddy?, you really are my daddy?" Said Sam weakly.

"Yes baby now you gotta stay strong for me and your mommy" said Hyunjin as Sam's eyes suddenly closed.

"Sam, Open your eyes please" said Hyunjin as his lips were trembling.

"HWANG HYUNJIN" voices were here'd from outside as Hyunjin concluded the members are here.hyunjin checked his watch, wow it's been two hours he felt nothing during these hours, it felt like time stopped.

"Hyung I can't find the kid Hyunjin's talking about"said Felix running heard outside,

"Yedra im here" said Hyunjin as he got out the room Sam in his hands.

"What the actual fuck you actually came here for a child" said Han Jisung shocked.

"I'll explain everything later he is bleeding and he just fainted." Said Hyunjin.

"Fast come with us" said Felix as him and I.N started running as Hyunjin followed them. They placed him down in their medic car and Felix started testing on him.

"Hyung what's his name" said I.N cuz he needs to fil the paper up.

"Sam"

"How old is he"

"3" said Hyunjin looking at Sam as Felix was testing on him.

"Fuck" said Felix as Hyunjin looked at him.

"We need to move e him to a hospital now." Said Felix.

Hyunjin carried him to his car as he layed him down on the backseat with Felix as he drove at full speed to the nearest hospital.

"H-hyung w-who is he" asked Felix looking at the little boy in his embrace shocked about how he looks like hyunjin.

"Hs is my son" said Hyunjin trying his best to arrive to the hospital asap.

"H-how Hyung really who is he"

"For fucks sakes Felix he is my son my child my blood, so shut up cuz i jut found out" said Hyunjin as he parked the car in front of the hospital,opened the door for Felix as he carried Sam and went in carrying him, just when the nurses saw a chid and it was fully bloody they couldn't hand themselves and ran towards Hyunjin.

"What's wrong with him"

"Someone kidnapped him, found him in an abounded building all tied up and unconscious" said Hyunjin as the nurse told him to come to an emergency room as he layed him down.

"What is your relationship to him"

"I'm his dad"

"Please fill this up for me while we examine him sir"said the nurse as she started examining him she pressed a button and doctors rushed in.

Hyunjin looked up from filling the paper to see a mess in the room.

"Sir you need to get out" said a nurse.

"What why"

"Sir he is in a bad condition we need to revive him if you don't leave we wont have enough time and he will leave" said the nurse as a doctor was performing CPR on Sam.

The nurse pushed Hyunjin out of the room and slammed the door as she rushed back in as the doctor told her to prepare the heart shock.

Hyunjin was looking through the window praying that Sam will be okay, even tho he just met him but he already feels a bond between them.

15 minutes have passed as there was no sign of Sam's doctor Hyunjin was sitting on the floor staring at the door not caring about the people there gossiping about him, his phone vibrated which lead

Him to realize he got a message, he checked it and it was from Minsoon.

Minsoon : [sir what are you doing in the hospital carrying a child articles are everywhere]

Hyunjin : [He's my son Minsoon]

"Who's the father of Lee Samuel"

"Hwang Samuel" said Hyunjin as he got up and went towards the doctor

"What's wring with my Son doctor"

"Well his heartbeats were going down he was gonna die but we revived him, he has a deep cut in his cheats near the hurt and on of his veins are in the verge of opening and if it opened it will lead him dying, so we will have to a surgery in 15 minutes he's awake now you can go to him" said the doctor.

"Thank you doc" said Hyunjin as he went in Felix following him.

"D-daddy?" Said Sam looking at Hyunjin.

"Yes Sammie"

"You're the tv guy and ice cream ajussi" said Sam looking at Hyunjin.

"Yes I am"

"So you were my Daddy" said Sam fidgeting his fingers.

"Sam...do you want to talk to your mommy" said Hyunjin as Sam nodded

"Gimme a sec" said Hyunjin as he left the room and called Lee Jisang.