Eighteen

Couple of days have passed as Jhiye have always been thinking about hyunjin. She just came out of the hospital with a ultrasound in her hand's, she gripped it thinking about the time hyunjin talked about them having a baby, and how he will love it if its a girl.

Flash back

"Baby i noticed something" Said Hyunjin. "What?" Said Jhiye . 

"Sammie is so lonely don't you think he needs a sibling" Said Hyunjin. "Fuck you Hwnag Hyunjin" Said Jhiye as she hid her face in her palms emmbaressed.

"What i want a baby, Sammie wants a sibling and you even want a baby" Said Hyunjin. 

||||||||||||||||||||||||||

"Babe see!" Said hyunjin as he came into their bedroom as he shoved his phone infront of Jhiye's face, it was a video of a baby girl playing with her dad, "i want a baby girl please!" Said hyunjin, "wow you actually do have a soft spot" said Jhiye giggling, "she's so cute i want one for my own!" Said Hyunjin, "I thought you wanted a heir?" Said Jhiye.

"no i want a baby girl I'll make her live a life of a princess and Sammie a king of course", "and me?" Asked Jhiye frowning. "You'll be the queen, you'll always be my queen baby" said HYunjin and kissed the crown of her head.

End of flash back

Tears streamed down her cheeks, she missed him she missed everything in him, his smile his hair his face his lips everything.

She whipped her tears as she went to Sam's school too pick him up, "hi Sammie!!" Said Jhiye cheerfully, "hi mommy" said Sam a bit down. "Hey what's wrong?" Asked Jhiye as she crouched down to his eye level, "i-its Monday daddy usually picks me up today.." said Sam as Jhiye hugged him. "Oh Sammie" said Jhiye and patted his back.

"Sammie daddy loves you baby... trust me he will come back for me for you and for your baby sister!" Said Jhiye and smiled as Sam backed away from her. "What?" Asked her Sam sniffling as he whipped his tears away, "you'll be a big brother Sam! There is a baby in my tummy" Said Jhiye as she took his palm and put it on her stomach.

"T-there's a baby in there!" Said Sam, "yes baby!" Said Jhiye as Sam looked at her smiling from ear to ear, "mommy I'll be a big brother?!!" Asked Sam as Jhiye nodded "thank you mommy i love you, i promise I'll be the best brother ever!" Said Sam as Jhiye smiled and hugged him "I love you baby" "i love you too mommy!" Said Sam as he snuggled into his mom.

Back home 

"I'm home!" Said Jhiye coming in, "Samchon!" Said Sam running into the living room "Hiiii sammieee!" Said Jisang bored scrolling through his phone "samchon I'm gonna be a big brother!!" Shouted Sam, "good for youuu- WHAT?!!" Shouted Jisang as he threw his phone across the room and jumped of the couch. "MOMMY'S HAVING A BABY!" Smiled Sam.

"Guys today will be the bal-" said Jeongsuk coming down the stairs being cut off by Jisang. "YOUR PREGNANT?!" Said Jisang as Jhiye nodded. "And who the fuck is the dad?" Asked Jeongsuk. "Do tell me it's Hyu-" "it is hyunjin" said Jhiye as Jisang messed his hair.

"Umm congrats i guess" said Jeongsuk as Jhiye smiled at him sarcastically.  'Um well where's Chan we have a ball today!" Said Jeongsuk, "hye-ah, there are lots of dresses in your room go check them out" said Jeongsuk, "i will oppa" said Jhiye.

Jhiye was looking at herself in the mirror, the red dress hugging her curves and her tiny baby bump as her hair was dangling till under her waist all curled up, her majestic makeup looked absolutely amazing.

She sighed as she put on her heels and took her purse as she left her room to and went downstairs to see all her three brothers and Sam in a suit frowning. "Hi guys" she said smiling. "Oh my god you all look so cute!" She said as Sam frowned even more.

"Why am i wearing this it's so annoying" said Sam, "i told you Sam there is a party" said Chan. "Ooh my god" said Sam as he buried his face in his hands shaking his head. "Jhiye.." said Chan, "it's okay i get it" said Jhiye as she smiled.

"No ji you dont" said Chan as he looked down, "stop all this gloomy nonsense guys its fine" Said Jhiye. "Yes we should stop this gloomy mood, cheer up they will know you are the next heir!" Said Jeongsuk, "yes so exited oppa yay!!" Said Jhiye scartasticcly as he hit her on the head.

"Hey what was that for!" Said Jhiye as she rubbed her head and gave jeongsuk a look, "nothing lets go" he said as they left the house to the ball.

I realized i have a lot of spelling and grammar mistakes ill cry and im sryy