Thirteen

A week have passed since Jhiye and Hyunjin have been in a relationship ship, everything was going on good between them and they aren't wired by each others presence anymore.

It was 10:30 PM as Hyunjin and Sam were eating downstairs dinner. "No daddy clouds are maid of evaporating water not cotton candy!" Said Sam laughing at Hyunjin. "Boy trust me you wont have a childhood if you didn't think clouds are cotton candy" said Hyunjin holding his fork as he pointed to the Three years old who shrugged.

"I'm home" Said Jhiye as she came into the house as the maids took her coat. "Mommy!" Said Sam and ran towards her. "Hi Sammie" Said Jhiye and hugged him. "Welcome back" said Hyunjin as he came in after Sam and Jhiye smiled, "how have you been today?" Said hyunjin and hugged her. "Good" said Jhiye as he pulled back. "Mommy, Daddy! can we have a movie night today!" Said Sam. "What Sammie what's well do whatever" said Hyunjin as he carried Sam.

"I want to see a movie with daddy and mommy and ummmm SLEEP WITH YOU GUYS!" Said Sam. "Sa-" was gonna say Jhiye "it's a deal then" Said Hyunjin as Sam clapped his hands and giggled as both of them went to the elevator. "But guys I'm tiered!" Said Jhiye as they just left.

"Daddy!" Said Sam as Hyunjin came in tot he room with Sam's bottle. "How old are you to still drink milk in a bottle" Said Hyunjin as he sat on the bed and he handed it to Sam. "It's not a sin to still do" Said Sam.

"Hyun kids drinks milks in bottles and using pacies between 1 to 5 years" said Jhiye as she layed on the bed tiredly. "What do you want to watch baby" said Hyunjin as he layed down and Sam snuggled into him.

"You know what i have an idea" Said Jhiye as she snuggled into Sam and hyunjin. "Since this bad boy is annoying Ms. Mo a lot now days play from him Nanny McPhee" Said Jhiye and Hyunjin laughed. "No, lets play him Marry Poppins" Said Hyunjin as Sam looked at him while he was sucking his milk his eyebrows knitted.

(Ms. Mo is Sam's nanny)

Hyunjin Sam and Jhiye watched Marry Poppins, Sam was amazed by the movie as he was commenting about the magic and things in it. The movie ended as Hyunjin saw Sam asleep and Jhiye looked at hyunjin. "He dozed off a while ago" said Jhiye smiling as she creased Sam's hair who was hugging Hyunjin torsos as he was sucking on his finger.

 "Aishh" said Jhiye when she saw Sam and got his pacifier from the night stand and removed his thumb from his mouth and gave him a pacie instead. "I really don't know this boy has his habits from who" said Jhiye, "i used to do that when I'm young" said Hyunjin as he looked at Sam as Jhiye laughed.

"Baby you both are weird" Said Jhiye, "Were weird and you love it" Said Hyunjin as he had a proud look on his face as he had a proud look on it. As Jhiye suddenly gave him a peck while his eyes were still shut. Hyunjin opened his eyes and laughed at her. "Stealing kisses huh" Said Hyunjin as Jhiye giggled.

Hyunjin laughed as he leant in and kissed her it was a soft kiss but a deep and meaningful one. "I love you" Said Hyunjin as he pulled out of the kiss. "I love you too" Said Hyunjin. "Baby i noticed something" Said Hyunjin. "What?" Said Jhiye . 

"Sammie is so lonely don't you think he needs a sibling" Said Hyunjin. "Fuck you Hwnag Hyunjin" Said Jhiye as she hid her face in her palms emmbaressed.

"What i want a baby, Sammie wants a sibling and you even want a baby" Said Hyunjin. Suddnley Hyunjin's Phone rang as he took it and answered the phone. "Yeoboseyo?" Said Hyunjin as he answered the phone call.

 "HYUNJIN-AH!!" Said Han. "Yah jisung ah what's wrong" said Hyunjin as he jumped off from the bed. "Hyunjin our base is under fire" Said Felix as gunshots were heard in the background. "Fuck it I'm in my Pajamas" said Minho in the background. "Guys I'm coming hang on for a bit" Said Hyunjin as Jhiye got out of the bed after tucking Sam in the middle the bed.

"What's wrong" said Jhiye as she went towards Hyunjin. "Our base they are attacking it the members needs my help" said Hyunjin, "hyun its late its two AM" Said Jhiye as she put both of her hands on his shoulders worried, "baby but they need me they were un aware u need to also get our other gang staff to help us" Said Hyunjin as Jhiye nodded, hyunjin took his hands to her waist as he bought her closer to him as he hugged her, "ill go change" Said Hyunjin as she nodded.