seven

"Why did you leave me" said Hyunjin as he looked at Jhiye, silence filled the car. Hyunjin staring at Jhiye as she just was looking out the window, "why, why did you make me feel like an idiot that doesn't know he even have a son" said Hyunjin as Jhiye was quiet not knowing what to answer.

The silence was cut off as Hyunjin's phone started ringing. "It's my friend Sam must've woke up" said Hyunjin as Jhiye nodded as the both left the car, as Hyunjin got into the hospital he could see G-dragon in a wheel chair, "look who I found here" said G dragon. "What the fuck do you want even when you're in this fucking state you wanna annoy me" said Hyunjin.

 "well to bad Jang cuz i told you ill fucking kill you and feed you to fucking dogs" said Hyunjin as his guards came in and held g dragon. "Take him to my base" said Hyunjin as they nodded and took him.

Hyunjin countinued walking as he saw Jhiye beside him shivering. Hyunjin laughed and said "don't worry i never hurt innocent people but park against me i will not think about taking my son and doing to you the same as that jerk" said Hyunjin as Jhiye just nodded sheepishly as he shaked his head in disbelief.

Hyunjin arrived to the floor where his private suite was and went in Jhiye with him as they saw Chan playing with Sam. "Daddy" said Sam weakly with a smile on his face as the smile slowly dropped when he saw Jhiye. "Sam are you okay" said Jhiye as she went towards Sam as Sam just looked at Hyunjin in disbelief, Hyunjin was a bit shocked, Chan noticed what's going on so he left giving them some privacy.

"S-Sammie answer me baby" said Jhiye as she was gonna touch his face but he just went back not letting her touch him, "Sam" said Hyunjin as he went towards Sam. "Sammie baby answer me are you okay dose it hurt you any where" said Jhiye as she was trying her best not to cry in front of her Son. And again Sam just ignored her. "Sammie baby do you want me to go" asked Jhiye Sam as he just nodded. "Sam!" Said Hyunjin as Sam just looked at him, "baby I'll go no more Mommy or Jisang Samchon, you sure you'll only stay with your Daddy" said Jhiye as Sam said. "I don't need you and Jisang samchon you lied mommy you lied at me you told me I don't have a daddy how come now you tell me that i have a daddy, I don't need you nor Jisang samchon I have daddy Felix samchon and Chan samchon" shouted Sam.

"Sam stop she is your mommy and don't scream your wound is gonna open again Sam" said Hyunjin softly but in a stern way. "Sammie I'm leaving" said Jhiye a Sam just ignored her. "Sammie I'll leave" "leave mommy leave just leave" said Sam as Jhiye just looked at the floor and went towards the door. "Jhiye" said Hyunjin as she just smiled and left. "Sammie" said Hyunjin looking at Sam who had teary eyes. "Sammie I need to go to your mommy" said Hyunjin as he left the suit and ran to Jhiye, "Jhiye" said Hyunjin as he held her wrist to prevent her from continuing walking as he was breathing heavily only to see her crying.

"Why are you here go to Sam his wound might hurt"said Jhiye worried about Sam. "Jhiye" "I'm okay hwang it's okay he's just sad now" said Jhiye. "That's my number call me when you get back home or just let your brother text me be careful this area is really dangerous" said Hyunjin as Jhiye just gave him a reassuring smile and left.

"Oh Sammie" said Hyunjin as he got into his suite to see Sam a crying mess, "daddy is mommy sad" said Sam as Hyunjin went towards him and stood beside his bed. "Sam why did you do this" said Hyunjin looking at him "I don't know" said Sam as he hugged Hyunjin. Hyunjin was shocked by the sudden touch but his heart softened when he realized it was his son's first time hugging him. "Oh Sammie" said Hyunjin as he sat on Sam's bed and hugged him. "D-daddy" said Sam as he cried in Hyunjin's embrace.

Hours have passed since Chan left the room he came back to see Hyunjin, Hyunjin and Sam both asleep on the hospital bed Sam in Hyunjin's embrace.

Next Morning

Hyunjin woke up an left Sam's suite as he was gonna go downstairs to get him some coffee. "Oh Mr .hwang your here i was looking for you" said  nurse as she stood in front of Hyunjin, "Hello what's wrong" said Hyunjin looking at the nurse. 

"So sir good news Sam today is discharged from the hospital, so what time do you want the discharge sir" said the nurse, "any time soon it would be better if now since Sam is asleep" said Hyunjin as she nodded.  "Ok then I'll inform the doctor that your leaving, goodbye Mr. Hwang hopefully both you and Sam will be okay and there will be no need for you guys to come here", "hopefully " said Hyunjin as the fact that he comes to the hospital 4 times per week for the fights he gets in but whatever.

Hyunjin went back upstairs to his suite only to see Sam awake. "Daddy" said Sam as he waved from his bed. "Hey Sammie" said Hyunjin as he went beside Sam's bed and sat ont he chair there. "How are you, do you feel okay now?" Asked him Hyunjin, "Yes!, even nurse Nonna helped me to go brush my teeth" said Sam smiling as Hyunjin ruffled his hair, "i got something for you" said Hyunjin as Sam looked confused. "What is it is it Mr. Doodles, no wait my milk bottle no wait MY PACI" Hyunjin was shoked to know that Sam still drinks milk from a freaking bottle and he heaved some sort of things named Mr. Doodles and he still haves a pacifier but after all he's just two year and a half, Hyunjin noted all of these things down as he knew he needed to load some asap.

"No, i got you Strawberry Milk" said Hyunjin, "really" said Sam as Hyunjin gave him the strawberry milk definitely him  asking Jhiye the questions to Jhiye payed off since he got to know a lot of things about Sam, and he was kind impressed that half of the things that Hyunjin likes Sam liked them to, like for example Hyunjin is obsessed with strawberry and strawberry milk, and so is Sam, Hyunjin used to adore Hi-5 and Porroro and Tayo when he was young, so dose Sam, he was shocked and a bit wholesome about the common things they share.

"Thank you daddy!!" Said Sam exited as he haven't had strawberry milk in a while. "Sammie we are leaving the hospital now" said Hyunjin as he put Sam down as Sam held Hyunjin's index finger, "where are we going daddy" said Sam, "back home Sammie" said Hyunjin as he felt Sam loosen his grip on Hyunjin's finger. He sighed as he went down to Sam's eye level and held bot his hand's.

"Sammie do you want to go back to your mommy or do you wanna stay with me, Sammie i know you are scared baby, please don't be scared I'm your daddy baby i wont harm you" said Hyunjin as Sam smiled, "no daddy I'm exited lets go" said Sam as he hugged hyunjin and hyunjin hugged him back then carried him, "lets get you now back home shall we" said Hyunjin as Sam nodded.

Hyunjin and Sam left the hospital as he went towards his car and his nurse came running. "Sir wait!!" Said the nurse as she stood in front of hyunjin "sir there are some stuff here a delivery guy delivered them and said they belong to Sam Hwang" said The nurse. "What are the things" "it was told that Sam's mom told him to deliver some things it was a bag with some clothes for four days a teddy bear paci and milk bottles" said the nurse as she gave the things Hyunjin, "thank you" said Hyunjin  as the nurse bowed and left. "Looks like your mommy git some things for you Sammie" said hyunjin as he put Sam in the back and locked him in the seat belt after making sure it fits him well.

Hyunjin was driving to his and the members house so he can introduce Sam to them but then he received a call from his mother. "Yeoboseyo" said Hyunjin as he answered the phone, "oh hyun-ah how are you" asked him his mom "I'm okay" as were her Hyunjin. "Hyun-ah, we saw the rumors come to the house" said Mrs. Hwang, "I'm coming mom" said Hyunjin and sighed as he ended the phone call