Twenty four

Jhiye 

"Mommy!" Shouts Sam happily running towards his mother, "Hey Sammie" said Jhiye as she smiled and rubbed his back as he hugged her legs.

"How's school" she asks walking with him towards her white Porches, "Eh, Interesting enough" he mumbled.

She giggled as she buckled him into his car seat and went to the driver seat, she puts his bag on the passenger seat and starts the engine, it's been 3 months since she left Hyunjin since he forgot them and got into an arranged marriage without him knowing.

She was 3 months into her pregnancy.

She drove to the mall, she went in to a luxury shop to get some clothes for her Sam and the baby girl when Sam saw someone and that persons eyes lit up when they saw Sam, "g-grandma" he says.

The old lady smiled and walked towards him, she crouched down and said "yes it's me my love" she picked him up and asked "why are you here?"

Jhiye sighed, she walked towards them as some people were staring and she was getting embarrassed so she tapped the old lady on the shoulder with a polite smile and said "I'm sorry Ma'am but please mind your own business" her voice was polite but her intentions weren't.

The lady was in expensive looking clothes and looked amazing.

The lady looked down at her and said...

"My apologies dear but I know that this is cute little fella" she had never seen the woman before but she knew exactly who she and he was.

Jhiye smirked. "Ma'am it's impossible, how do you know my son.."

Jhiye was very confused but before she could open her mouth to say anything. The lady continued..

The lady laughed, she was wearing a pearl choker necklace around her neck. "Because I know his father very well" said the lady as she Smiled softly.

Jhiye was very confused but before she could open her mouth to say anything. The lady continued..

"Your former lover Hyunjin Hwang" she smirked. "M-Maaam what are you talking about?" She stuttered.

"He used to be the biological father of this child" she pointed at Sam and he was staring at her confused.

"Let me get this straight..." Jhiye says slowly as her eyes were full of fury now, "You mean to tell me that this child's father is Hyunjin and you decided it would be the right thing to get him into a marriage?"

"Yes."

"You didn't just waste my time, you wasted all of the months that I could've been with an amazing guy." Jhiye was furious her voice was filled with anger.

The lady sighed as she squeezed Sam into one last hug as she put him down. She smiled creasing his hair staring into his face  

"D-daddy" mumbled Sam sniffling, the old lady sighed as she stood up, "g-grandma" says Sam looking at her. She looks back down at him.

"Is grandpa doing good?" Asks Sam, "yes he is"she smiles softly. 

"I'm Boo Nari.. I got to go" she smiles gently as she ruffled Sam's hair and left. 

 Jhiye watches her going away with some maids following her she looks sweet. Thought Jhiye as she sighed.

Minho 

"No, eomoni listen well," sighs Minho, he is so done with these old lady's HES tired he just want to go back him to his mom, he hates it in Sokcho.