fifteen

Sam was in their house wandering around, suddenly men rushed all over the place and an alarm started ringing. "What's going on" said Jhiye as one of Hyunjin men came. "Madam we are under attack I need to take you and Sam to a safe place" Said the Guard as Jhiye nodded. Men came in from everywhere as he started shooting them. He kept Jhiye at his back to protect her after all it was his Job and her life depends on his.

"Madam you need to go up to Sam first!" Said the guard in a loud voice since the whole house with filled with gunshots. "I will" she said and ran up the stairs as shed went into her and Hyunjin shared bedroom to see A man with Sam.

"We're not here to harm you!" Said The man that was with Sam. "Then what do you want!!" Said Jhiye tears streaming down her cheeks. "Come with us and you'll find out if you don't we can kill Hyunjin" said the men as Jhiye looked down in disbelief.

The man held her arms, "we got her" said the Man coming down n the stairs as the gang member topped fighting. "Madam!" Said the guard that sent her to go up to Sam. "It's okay" said Jhiye and gave him a reassuring Smile.

The men left the house holding her and Sam as all of the guards were turned up on the scene. "Madam" said the guards and pointed the gun at the men. "It's okay I'm going with them" Said Jhiye as they nodded and bowed.

Jhiye was thrown in a car with Sam as he went to her and hugged her. "M-mommy I'm scared" said Sam crying in Jhiyes embrace. "Shh Sammie its gonna be alright" Said Jhiye. The car started moving the car was creepily black the windows were blocked which lead any source of light to be there, hours have past as they arrived to a house it was a big one but not as big and beautiful as theirs and Hyunjin's House.

She went in to be greeted by the stiffy odor of wine and a metal smell which concluded to be dry blood. The smell was bad enough for someone to pass out and it's bad for a 3 year old kid.

"Hello there" said Guy as he came in, Sam shivered looking at the guy he was scared he started to clinge into Jhiye as cold sweat ran down his spine. "Hi Sam" Said the man and touched Sam as he shivered and tears ran down his spine.

"Daddy" Said Sam as he hid his face in Jhiyes embrace. "Mommy I want daddy" cried Sam he was scared he was scared this guy might do the same as last time he is scared that this guy might kill him this time he wanted his dad, he wanted the person that helped him form all of these situation. He wanted his dad his source of happiness his safe haven.

Suddenly G-dragon slapped Sam and shouted. "I'M YOUR DADDY I AM NOT THIS FUCKING HWNAG HYUNJIN YOUR KWON SAMEUL NOT HWANG SAMEUL" Shouted G-Dragon as Jhiye looked at him shocked, "your not his dad Hyunjin is stop messing around and leave my child alone" Said Jhiye as she crouched down to Sam.

"Sammie baby are you okay" Said Jhiye as she looked at his face there was a big read mark on his face and the rings g-dragon was wearing did wounds on Sam's little face as it was bleeding a bit and his lips were bleeding two.

"How dare you call yourself his dad if you dare to do this to him" said Jhiye as Sam cried in her embrace. "Daddy never did this to me, you hit me you choked me you hit me w-with a knife on my cheast and daddy saved me he helped me never call your self my dad you are not I want my daddy" shouted Sam as he was crying. G-dragon ignored him as he threw the paper f at Jhiye and she read it in utter shock Sam really is G-dragons son.

Lee Jisang's POV...

Jisang was sitting in his office when. He suddenly got a phone call from his secretary . "Hello?" Answered Jisang. "Sir you have a meeting with someone today" answered his secretary. "With who Na ri" said Jisang working on his laptop. "A guy named Bang Chan sir" Said Nari. "Okay send me his number and the location." Said Jisang as he ended the phone call.

10:30 PM

Lee Jisang was sitting in a restaurant when a guy approached him. "Hello" said thee guy and smilied "hello" said Jisang as they shaked hands, "have a seat" Said Jisang. "Um firstly hello my name is Chan I'm 26 years old and yea" Said Chan and smiled. "I'm Jisang and im 31 years old nice to meet you" said Jisang. "You really don't remember me do you" Said Chan as he looked to his hands. "Excuse me what" Said Jisang. "Hyung it's me Chan" Said Chan. "Hyung your my brother I mean our brother" Said Chan. "What do you mean", "Hyung your a part of out family, Me, You, Jhiye and Jeongsuk Hyung" Said Chan looking at him. "We had siblings?" Said Jisang shocked. "Hyung I swear im your brother I even have proof." Said Chan as he got out photos and dna banks results. "You really are" said Jisang amused.

"Hyung" smiled Chan as he was looking at Jisang. "I finally found you" Said Chan as he hugged Jisang.

Hyunjin POV...

After couple of weeks

I was sitting in my office stressed I can't stop thinking about Sam and Jhiye. Are they okay and what happened to them. Then suddenly someone came into my office I looked up to see it was none other than Mo Minji. "Hyun-ah!" Said Minji and went towards Hyunjin. "What the fuck are you doing here when did you come back from America." Said Hyunjin annoyed. "Your mother told me to come!" Said Minji as Hyunjin sighed. His phone started to ring he checked the caller id and it was his mother. "Emma" answered Hyunjin the call annoyed.

"Eo Hyun-ah I sent Minji over" Said his mom. "Emma stop sending her over to me!" Said Hyunjin. "She your fiancé Hyun!" Said His mom. "I don't give a fuck I'm not marrying her" said Hyunjin. "Aigo your still thinking of your ex and Sam, Hyunjin grow up Sam isn't your son he is your enemy's son" said His Mother as Hyunjin cut the line.

"Let's go" said hyunjin annoyed as he left the company and went into his car with her. Hyunjin was driving as suddenly Minji's scarf flew out of the car. "Oh give me a second I'll go get it" said Minji as she left the car. She went to pick it up when Hyunjin saw a truck coming by then evrything turned black. Sirens and blue and red light flashed everywhere across the road.

Hyunjin got hit by a truck.

Jhiye's POV....

Weeks have gone and it more likely Felt like months. She missed Hyunjin so did Sam, she wanted hyunjin to be beside her. G-dragon locked them up in the house and Sam is terrified from him.

Jhiye was walking down the stairs as she saw g-dragon.

"Please could you let us go" said Jhiye as she looked at him. "I'm Sam's father" said G-dragon. "Stop lying I fucking know that I never had sex with you I fucking know Sam is the father who are you manipulating all of this with" said Jhiye as he ignored her and went upstairs.

It was dinner time the three of them were sitting G-Dragon was eating as Sam was just staring at the food.

"Don't you have hands wont you eat" said G-Dragon as Sam ignored him. Suddenly G-dragons men rushed in "sir its the Lee's" said the bodyguard panting. "Fuck it" said G-dragon scared. Then a man with cute puppy features came in he looked creepy his eyes were cold as ice and there was a smirk plastered on his face.

"Sir!" Said G-Dragon and bowed. "Well hello there" said the Man. "You're on a big trouble kwon" said the man. "What did I do jeongsuk" said G-Dragon. "You fucking took my sister and her son and claimed him of being your own?" Said Lee Jeongsuk.

"What" said both G-dragon and Jhiye, "s-she is your sister".

"She is my sister"

Helloooo im back with two chapters yes Chan Jisang Jhiye and Jeongsuk are siblings✨

I hope you are enjoying the story until now since some people might not get it here is some brief explanation. Someone and G-Dragin are trying to manipulate Hyunjin and Jhiyes relation ship so they claimed Sam of being G-Dragons. After a couple of week Hyunjin didn't go back to claim Jhiye and Sam form G-Dragon. So his parents made him end up in a relation ship with a girl named Mo Minji who is his new fiancé. Later on that day Hyunjin got into a car accident and a man named lee jeongsuk aka Jhiyes brother went to g-dragons house to claim his sister and her son back