twelve

"I have a meeting with Jisang to today" said Hyunjin, "ill come with you go freshen up ill go wake Sam up" said Jhiye as hyunjin nodded and left.

Jhiye changed Into her Dior Shirt and Long Skirt and wore white high heels, as her long hair was dangling open as she tucked a part of it in her ear . She was down stairs in the Dinning room as she was sitting with Sam as he was eating pancakes.

Sam was wearing his school uniform but of course as he is the son of a designer he needed to have a Polo sweater that he was wearing on top of his uniform.

"Good morning" said a Voice as Jhiye looked at the entreance to see Hyunjin wearing a white buttoned up shirt with the first to buttons open as his hair once black messy short hair was put back neatly away from his face and he held a blazer in his hands.

"Daddy!!" Said Sam and ran to Hyunjin, as Hyunjin smiled and picked him up. "Hi Sammie" Said Hyunjin smiling. "Are you okay you had blood yesterday" said Sam concerned. "Ani I'm okay it was just ketchup I was playing with Channine samchon" said Hyunjin as Jhiye came towards them.

"Are you ready" asked her Hyunjin as she nodded. Hyunjin Jhiye and Sam road Hyunjin's car as Sam was sitting at the back in his car seat, Sam was happy it was his first time going to school with both his parents , he felt happy he felt that his dream has finally come true.

"Daddy." Said Sam. "What's wrong Sam" said Hyunjin. "Do you need anything Sammie asked him Jhiye. "Daddy can you promise me you'll never leave me and mommy" said Sam as Jhiye widened her eyes. "Sa-" was gonna tell him Jhiye when Hyunjin cutter her off "I wont Sammie" said Hyunjin as he looked at Sam from the rear mirror view as Sam smiled.

"Where here Sammie" said Hyunjin as he stoped at Sam's Pre- school. "Be a good boy at school today Sammie" said Jhiye as she crouched down to Sam's level."And whoever hits you hit him back who ever curses at you curse back at him and not only him his mom and dad" said Hyunjin as he received a smack on his head from Jhiye. "What are you teaching him his literally 3 years old!" Scodeled him Jhiye. "Hi Sammie!" Said Sam's teacher as they went in. "Good morning Mr. Hwang, Good morning Ms. Lee said the receptions as they got into Sam's pre school.

"Good morning to you to Mrs. Jang"Said Jhiye and smiled. "Btw Sam's teacher wants you guys in the classroom" said Mrs. Jang. "Why so" said Hyunjin. " I really don't know" said Mrs Jang.

"Bye Sammie" Said Jhiye as Sam got into his classroom. "Ms. Lee!" Said Sam's teacher Mrs. Choi as she came walking in a fast speed towards her. "Oh thank goodness you are here Mr. Hwang" said Mrs. Choi. "There are parents who wants to meet Ms. Lee" Said Mrs. Choi.

"Mr. Park you wanted to meet Sam's mother, This is Sam's mother Lee Jhiye and his father Hwang Hyunjin" said Mrs.Choi. "Mr. Hwang these are Lim Sul hee and Park Songhan. Park Jaesul's parents" Said Mrs. Choi. "Well yesterday Sam pulled Jaesul out of his seat and jaesul fell on the floor and his parents said the boy got harmed and they want to meet you guys" Said Mrs. Choi.

"We're so-" was gonna say Jhiye when Hyunjin faced her. "Ill Handel it" Whispered Hyunjin softly. "Ms. Lee I need your son to apologize to my son this instant" Shouted Park Songhan. "Excuse me no one gave you the rights to shout nor talk to my wife I think we should keep this between us husband and husband or dad and dad whatever you want to call it" said Hyunjin and smirked looking at him.

Jhiye was shocked by Hyunjin stating her as his wife even tho it's where'd she liked it. " I want your son to come here this instant and apologize to my son" Said Park Songhan. "I'm sorry but he wont be doing it I can do it on his behalf" said Hyunjin. "Tch look at you teaching your son that shity work of yours so then he becomes like you" said Park Songhan as Hyunjin's blood boiled how dare he talks like that about his family and son.