Spying

Black Pearl Cookie pov

After me and my friends were done planning how we were going to spy on Frost Queen Cookie, we all sneak over to her house to look through the windows and see once and for all what she was doing in there. As we were doing this, I was humming my spy theme song.

Black Pearl Cookie: "Humming the Jaws theme song."

Moonlight Cookie: "Black Pearl, shut up."

Black Pearl Cookie: "I'm setting the mood."

Moonlight Cookie: "What you're doing is getting us caught. Now shut up."

Black Pearl Cookie: "You shut up."

Me and Moonlight Cookie start fighting each other while Sea Fairy is walking around trying to see if she can find Frost Queen. She eventually finds her and motions us over to the window where she sees her, and she's sitting in her house surrounded by multiple empty tubs of ice cream and currently eating one as we look at her.

Moonlight Cookie: "I didn't think that last queen could eat like that."

Black Pearl Cookie: "I didn't think that Frost Queen ate it at all."

Sea Fairy: "Frost Queen usually doesn't eat, mainly because she doesn't need to, but I've never seen her eat like this before."

Moonlight Cookie: "No wonder she hasn't been leaving the house, going from barely eating anything at all to eating that much; it's probably hurting her in some way."

Sea Fairy Cookie: "That's probably also why she hasn't been talking to any of us; she's probably just been sitting here and doing this all the time."

Black Pearl Cookie: "But I don't understand. If she doesn't need to eat, then why is she eating all of this now?"

Sea Fairy Cookie: "I don't know what's going on with her, but we need to talk to her about this right now. If we don't do something, she's going to end up killing herself like this."

Sea Fairy gets up quickly and starts going to the front door, and me and Moonlight Cookie get up to follow her to see Fairy, who then opens the door to Frost Queen's house and walks up to confront her. As we walk in, Frost Queen gets startled by us and looks over to where we are standing while still eating the ice cream in her hand.

Sea Fairy Cookie: "Queen, we need to talk to you now."

Frost Queen Cookie: "We don't need to talk about anything. Can't you see that I'm busy?"

Sea Fairy Cookie: "I don't care if you're busy; you need to tell us what you're doing, and you feel this ice cream. I thought that you didn't need to eat."

Frost Queen Cookie: "I don't just feel like eating right now."

Sea Fairy Cookie: "You just felt like eating 12 tubs of ice cream all of a sudden."

Frost Queen Cookie: "Well, I just did go away."

Sea Fairy Cookie: "Front and listen to us. We need to talk to you about how you have been acting lately. You have changed a lot over the past few weeks."

Frost Queen Cookie: "How have I changed?"

Sea Fairy Cookie: "Well, a few weeks ago you were doing absolutely fine, and now you've been to yourself and everyone more than you have ever in your entire life, and you've just been sitting here not talking to anyone and just eating all this food like a fat happy hippo."

Frost Queen Cookie: "Is that a bad thing?"

Sea Fairy Cookie: "Yes, it is. That's why I brought moonlight and black pearl to help me talk to you. You need to tell us what's wrong, and we are going to figure it out whether you like it or not."

Frost Queen Cookie: "Sea I just don't want to talk right now. Can you please just take them and go?"

Sea Fairy Cookie: "I just don't understand why you won't talk to us. We know that we're worried about you, and we just want you to be okay."

Frost Queen Cookie: "I said go."

Frost Queen yelled at us with anger as she got up quickly and turned to look at us. Me and the others jumped as she did this. I don't understand why she's acting like this. She's always been the calmest of all of us, and I've never seen her have an outburst like she's having now. The others would usually expect something like this from me, but this is something completely new. Frost Queen kicks all of us out of her house and then slams the door shut. Sea Fairy seemed really upset about what happened, and now even I'm starting to think that something is going on that is much more serious than we originally thought.