Hospital

Chernobyl Dragon Cookie POV
It's been three weeks since I've been in the hospital. I don't remember much of it since my injuries took so much energy from me, not to mention all the medications I have to take to not be in pain. I also haven't seen my family in a long time since I've been here, but today I finally get to see them. I hope they haven't been too worried about me. As I waited for them, I thought about when I was found by those kids. Did that girl really mean what she said about breaking my neck? What if they show up here? I don't understand what they want from me. As I was thinking, I saw my dad and siblings come in. The second my dad saw me, he ran over to me and gave me a hug.
Nuclear Meltdown Cookie: "Oh, my dear sweet Chernobyl, are you feeling alright?"
Chernobyl Dragon Cookie: "It's okay dad, I'm fine, just in pain."
Nuclear Meltdown Cookie: "I've been so worried about you ever since that witch took you away from me. I swear that girl is going to pay for what she did to you."
Chernobyl Dragon Cookie: "Dad really is fine. Please don't hurt anyone. She was just mentally struggling; it's not her fau..."
As I am speaking, I am interrupted by the hospital door opening, revealing the two kids that saved me, followed by some cookies I've never seen before. All of them looked really angry, especially the little girl with the white hair. She already threatened to hurt me once, and if she does it again in front of my family, it's going to start a lot of trouble. The girl looked at me as she began to speak.

Cotton Cookie: "Hey buddy, we've got some questions to ask you."

Chernobyl Dragon Cookie: "Hey you."

Cotton Cookie: "What did you do to Sugary Yogurt Cookie?"

Chernobyl Dragon Cookie: "What do you mean? I didn't do anything to her."

Cotton Cookie: "Don't lie to me; the legendary cookies told me and Sherbet Cookie that you and your family abused her for years. I swear if you and everyone else in this room doesn't have a good explanation, I'm going to beat the shit out of all of you."

Nuclear Meltdown Cookie: "Whoa kid, calm down. If anyone did anything to anyone, Frost Queen was the one to abuse my child; she tortured them for three weeks, and I don't need you trying to hurt them as well."

Cotton Cookie: "That's bullshit. We all know what you did. Sugary Yogurt Cookie would not be like this if it wasn't for you; she wouldn't be in a mental hospital right now if you didn't do all those terrible things to her. You don't even have the respect to call her by her real name and won't even admit it."

Sea Fairy Cookie: "All right, everybody, calm down. No one is going to beat up anyone. Look, Nuclear Meltdown Cookie. We all know what happened between you and Sugary Yogurt Cookie. All we want to know is why you did it."

Nuclear Meltdown Cookie: "None of you need to know anything; you're bothering me and scaring my children, so can you please just leave?"

Cotton Cookie: "Why won't you just tell us why we know there's more of a reason than you not being with Sugary Yogurt Cookie's Mother, We know that the abuse never extended outside of Sugary Yogurt Cookie, and I don't know about everyone else, but that seems pretty sketchy to me."

Nuclear Meltdown Cookie: "Look, none of you will understand the situation. Whatever happened between us should stay between us, and none of you need to get involved, so just leave."

The cookies and the room all looked upset with my father's answer, but they decided to leave anyway. I don't understand how my family abused her, but I loved her. I thought we all loved her. I thought we were all happy. Everything is so confusing right now. Once I get out of here, I need to find out where she is and what happened.