Searching

Chernobyl Dragon Cookie POV

After a week-long wait, I was finally able to make it out of the house. Now all I need to do is find those cookies. Sugary Yogurt Cookie has lived here before, so I'm sure that they can't be that far away from here, right? I have a few days to look for them, so it shouldn't be too hard. I started flying around to see if I could find any kingdoms where they might live. I saw a kingdom nearby that I had seen flying around here before, but I don't think they're from that kingdom. Most of the cookies looked like they wouldn't be able to live in an area like this. I also think that the people from that Kingdom don't like us very much, so I decided to skip it. I flew out of the tundra to find somewhere else where they might live. I flew around for a few hours until I found another kingdom. It was surrounded by water, and it was pink. Maybe they could live there. I decided to land there and look for the cookies. As I started to walk around the kingdom, I noticed that the cookies around me seemed scared of something, but I'm not sure of what. Is something happening? I looked around to try to figure out what was going on, but I didn't see anything. I decided to ignore it and continue to walk around the kingdom. The farther I got into the kingdom, the more people started freaking out. Well, at least the kingdom looked pretty. After walking around for about half an hour, I was approached by the king and queen.

Jungle Berry Cookie: "Hey you."

Chernobyl Dragon Cookie: "Hi."

Jungle Berry Cookie: "You need to leave this instant."

Chernobyl Dragon Cookie: Huh, why, I didn't do anything."

Guard: "You heard her; you need to leave now."

The guard pointed their weapon at me, so I decided to leave. I don't understand why they were angry; I didn't do anything. It looks like I can't look there anymore, so I guess I'm going to have to go somewhere else. I flew around for hours and went to different kingdoms, but every single time the same thing kept happening. I don't understand what I did. I was just trying to find the cookies I saw before; I didn't mean to make them upset. I was flying around after the last failed search attempt, thinking that I would never find them. I was thinking about just going to Black Dragonfish's house since I would just get kicked out of everywhere I went, but then I saw another kingdom that I hadn't searched yet. I knew I would probably be kicked out, but I still hadn't found them, so I guess I have no choice. I landed right in front of the entrance of the Kingdom so I wouldn't land on anyone and walked inside, and of course the same thing happened that happened everywhere else. I was thinking about just leaving now since I already knew what was about to happen, but before I could, I heard a familiar voice.

Cotton Cookie: "It's you again."

Chernobyl Dragon Cookie: "I did it. I finally found you."

Cotton Cookie: "Why would you be trying to find me?"

Chernobyl Dragon Cookie: "I wanted to find you because I wanted to talk to a Sugary Yogurt Cookie."

Cotton Cookie: "Do you honestly think that after all you've done to her, she would want to see you again?"

Chernobyl Dragon Cookie: "I know she'll probably say no and that she's really angry at me, but can you please just ask her? I didn't mean for any of this to happen; I didn't even know that she was being abused by my family, and I just want to make sure she's okay."

Cotton Cookie: "Do you actually think I'm going to believe that? She told me about everything you did to her."

Chernobyl Dragon Cookie: "Look, I just have a hard time understanding other cookies sometimes, and I didn't realize that she was hurting, and now I feel really terrible, and I want to see her just to make sure she's being taken care of well, that's all I want. If you ask her and she says that she doesn't want to see me, I will leave her alone forever, so just please."

Cotton Cookie: "Fine, I'll ask her for you, but the second she says no, you would better be gone or I'm going to rip both your things off."

Chernobyl Dragon Cookie: "Okay, I'll leave the second she says no."

Me and the girl go to the house where Sugary Yogurt Cookie lives. She told me to wait outside while she asked her if she wanted to talk to me. I really hope that she wants to speak to me, but once I speak to her, I'm going straight to Black Dragonfish and asking them what was going on in the past for this to happen.