Found

Cotton Cookie POV

Me and Sherbert Cookie were out playing in the snow, trying to get our minds off Sugary yogurt. Cookie's disappearance, but I couldn't help but think about how it's been 3 weeks since she went missing and kidnapped that guy. I wonder where she is and what she's doing to them. As I was lost in thought, I ran into a tree and fell to the ground.

Sherbert Cookie: "Cotton, are you ok? What happened?"

Cotton Cookie: "I'm ok, I was just thinking, what's that?"

Sherbert looked where I was looking; there were tracks in the snow, but they didn't look like animal tracks; they looked like cookie tracks. Could it really be her? Could she really be here? We decided to follow the tracks, but we knew that if we left tracks visible to ourselves, she might leave, so I buried myself under the snow and tunneled through while Sherbert Cookie flew over me, telling me which way to go. Once we reached the end of the tracks, we saw an entrance to a cave covered in ice. We entered the cave cautiously, just in case Sugary Yogurt might be here. We walked around for a bit until we smelled something sweet. We both recognize the sweet smell of strawberry jam throughout the cave, and as we walk farther, we start to see dried strawberry jam on the walls and floors, but then I hear something that sounds like crying. I start walking towards the sound when I'm stopped by Sherbet Cookie.

Sherbert Cookie: "Cotton, don't go that way; we can't risk getting lost in here."

Cotton Cookie: "But I hear that guy Sugary Yogurt kidnapped this way."

Sherbert Cookie: "Are you sure I don't hear anything?"

Cotton Cookie: "Just follow me."

Sherbert Cookie: "Cotton wait."

I ran in the direction of the crying Sherbet Cookie, and the cries grew louder as we got closer. After a minute or two, we reached a door, and we listened through the door in case Sugary Yogurt might be with them. We slowly opened the door to see a dragon lying on the ground. They were covered in strawberry jam, and most of their limbs were broken. They looked at us weakly as they began to speak.

Chernobyl Dragon Cookie: "If you're looking for the Frost Queen, she's not here."

Cotton Cookie: "We were looking for a Sugary Yogurt Cookie, but we also wanted to talk to you."

Chernobyl Dragon Cookie: "I don't know what you want, but I'm sure that Frost Queen will be able to help you with whatever you need."

Cotton Cookie: "How about this? If you tell me about what your father did to Sugary Yogurt Cookie, I will snap your neck right now. How does that sound?"

Sherbert Cookie: "Leave them alone, Cotton; they've already been through enough. We can find this stuff later. Right now, we need to get them help and get Sugary Yogurt Cookie back home."

Cotton Cookie: "I guess you're right; listen, we can't get you out of here now, but we'll come back with help to stay here, ok?"

Chernobyl Dragon Cookie: "Ok, I'll wait for you."

Cotton Cookie: "Let's go Sherbert Cookie."

Me and Sherbert Cookie rush back to the kingdom to get help. Once we get there, we immediately tell everyone the location of the cave, and we all go there. Once we do, Sugary Yogurt gets taken into custody, and the dragon gets taken to the hospital. Once that dragon starts to feel better, I'm going to question them about what's going on with Sugary Yogurt.