I'm sorry

Third person POV

Cotton Cookie walks into the living room to see everyone else trying to get Sugary Yogurt Cookie to stop eating again, as all of them actually learned that it was making her sick from eating so much. Cotton walks up to Sugary Yogurt Cooking to tell her what Chernobyl wants.

Cotton Cookie: "Sugary Yogurt Cookie, I have something to tell you."

Sugary Yogurt Cookie: "What is it, cotton cookie?"

Cotton Cookie: "That guy you kidnapped is here and wants to talk to you."

Sea Fairy Cookie: "It's okay, Sugary Yogurt Cookie; we'll get rid of them."

Sugary Yogurt Cookie: "No, it's fine. Let them in. I want to see what they have to say."

Cotton Cookie: "Are you really sure you know you don't need to do anything for them anymore?"

Sugary Yogurt Cookie nods, and Cotton Cookie lets Chernobyl in.

Chernobyl Dragon Cookie: "Hey Sugary Yogurt Cookie, it's been a long time, hasn't it?"

Sugary Yogurt Cookie: "What do you want, Chernobyl?"

Chernobyl Dragon Cookie: "I'm here because I wanted to make sure you were feeling alright."

Sugary Yogurt Cookie: "Is that all?"

Chernobyl Dragon Cookie: "Well, I also wanted to say I'm sorry. I'm sorry for not helping you when you needed it the most, and I'm sorry for hurting you. I just have always had a hard time recognizing stuff like that, and I just didn't realize that I was hurting you."

Sugary Yogurt Cookie: "Do you honestly expect me to believe a word that you said? For years, I was tormented by you and everyone else in that castle, and you expect me to believe that you didn't know about it. Your father probably told you to come here and say this just to save his reputation after everyone found out what all of you did to me."

Chernobyl Dragon Cookie: "Please don't say that I really do want to apologize to you; I'm being honest."

Sugary Yogurt Cookie: "I know how bad of a liar you are, Chernobyl. If anybody would lie for him like this, it would be you. You've been by his side since the day you were born. If he asked you to do something like this, you would jump at the chance any other time, and I don't believe that it's any different now."

Chernobyl Dragon Cookie: "It's different this time because I had to lie to him just to get to you. I knew after the last time I was with you that dad was not going to let me see you. I had to bribe Black Dragonfish Cookie to help me lie to him. I really am telling the truth. I really didn't know that they were hurting you. I really didn't know that I was hurting you. I thought we were a family. I thought we were happy, but apparently that wasn't true. I've been so blind to your pain, and now I feel like it would have been better if none of us were together at all. I know that dad and none of our siblings loved you, but I did. I loved you. To me, you were the best older sister I could ever ask for, but I was so focused on how I was feeling at the time that I didn't realize I was hurting you. Now, looking back, you hurting me was my fault. I realized that I made you feel scared that you were going to be hurt. I realized that I was not considering how you felt. I realized that you were scared of me, and now I feel like an idiot for not realizing it sooner and getting you the help that you needed for so long. I know that you won't forgive me, and I know that you think I'm lying right now, but I really did believe that we were family, and to be honest, I still kind of do. That's all I have to say. I'm sorry."

Sugary Yogurt Cookie: "..."

Chernobyl Dragon Cookie: "Did I make you upset? I'm sorry, I didn't mean to."

Sugary Yogurt Cookie: "If you really do mean what you say, I want you to promise me something."

Chernobyl Dragon Cookie: "What is it?"

Sugary Yogurt Cookie: "I want you to ask your father why he did this, why he did all of us, why he hurt me, why he lied to you, everything, and the second you find out, I want you to come here and I want you to tell me every detail. If you do, I will forgive you."

Chernobyl Dragon Cookie: "Yeah, I'll do it. I promise. I was already planning on figuring this out myself, so it should be no problem."

Sugary Yogurt Cookie: "Thank you, Chernobyl."

Cotton Cookie: "All right, all right, that's enough. You said when you were done talking you were going to go, so go."

Chernobyl Dragon Cookie: "Oh yeah, I guess I have to leave now; bye sugary yogurt cookies, I love you."

When Chernobyl finished speaking, they ran out the door and flew away. Everyone was asking Sugary Yogurt Cookie if she was okay after seeing them again, knowing what happened between the two, but she wasn't really listening to them. All she could think was that they loved her.