Epilogue

"So now that it's over. What are guys going to do?" Liam asks as approach the base in Impetus.

"That was only the start. Now we have to share Ignis Amare with everyone everywhere." Kendra answers.

"That's a lot of words for take a vacation." Liam teases nudging Kendra.

"Well, I heard you're retired now. Care to join us?" I ask light heartedly.

"Nah, now that I know. I've got my own plans for sharing Ignis Amare. Though I've got to say this whole thing almost feels like a joke that we almost died for and you guys did die for."

"Well, isn't it." I laugh. "It was within us the whole time, but sometimes we forget and get lost. A little reminder goes a long way." I smile looking at the now clear blue sky.

"Think they're still up there?" Beatrix asks.

"Of course. They're always there. They just allowed themselves to be seen at that moment."

"I wonder what the Flame Of Authority is." My dad ponders.

"Angels are an extension of The Will of the Creator. The Flame Of Authority is their right to do things in The Will." I answer.

"So the reason they couldn't kill The Shadow is-"

"Because it wasn't in the Creator's Will to do so." I finish.

"Wow... I feel kind of used."

"But you did what you wanted, didn't you? Our flames are also given by the Creator. If you wanted to go against the Creator,  all you would've had to do is not do what you wanted to."

"Yeah, but doesn't that mean being free is being a slave?"

"From the negative perspective, yes. If you Desire Separation. But if you Desire Unity, the Creator does too. If you look at it from the positive perspective, we were made to be free. So, being free, being your True Self, is the Will of the Creator."

"Meaning that it's all about what we do with freedom."

"Exactly."

"We are free to love. That is unity, and we are free to hate. That is separation, but we've seen where the path of separation gets us by what happened to the world ruled by The Shadow." Kendra adds.

"And now we'll see a world ruled by unity?" Liam asks.

"The world can't be ruled by unity. Whatever rules is separate from whatever isn't it." Beatrix answers.

"So then what rules now? You guys?" Liam turns to us.

"We all rule together. No one is separated. The rule is ours as a collective -" Kendra starts.

"You never answered The Shadow's question." My father interrupts. "What are you now?"

Kendra and I smile together and answer in union.

LIBERATION!