Chapter: 13 (Part 1 & 2) - "She's fucking mine." & "Why do you like me?"

Liam's P.O.V:

I watched intently while this guy talked to Jasmine.

Who the fuck is he?

I was going to walk over to them and haul her away when, he kissed Jasmine.

Who is this guy and why is he kissing my girl?

She's fucking mine.

She might've hated me and been afraid of me but she was mine.

I balled my fist tightly and stopped myself from going over there and socking him in the face. They began holding hands. Why the hell were holding hands?! She was blushing and smiling when he kissed her hand while they made their way out the exit.

Did she completely forget about me? Or did she just not care?

*

Jasmine's P.O.V:

"So, where are we going?" I pulled the stray hairs in my face behind my ear and looked up to Harry waiting for an answer.

"You tell me. I've only been here for a week." He laughed which made my giggle. "I'll just drive."

I had this urge of trust with Harry. I can't tell you why or how, but it just felt right.

After he got a car I told him to go to this pizza place, Frankie's. The whole ride there we talked about music, considering that every song that played on the radio we both knew. We had very similar taste in music. Rock, indie, alternative, and so on. He said he liked a song that had a good meaning to it. I always thought the same way. Songs that you can really relate to.

When we arrived at the restaurant I found out we had actually a lot in common. From the way we eat our pizza to the way we rolled up the papers from the straw holder. It was freaky, but in a good way.

"So, how do you know about this place?" Harry asked me while rolling the paper into little balls.

"When I was younger I used to go with my mom and dad all the time."

"You haven't been here in a while?"

"Yeah, we just stopped going."

"Why?"

I didn't want to tell Harry about my (crazy) Dad and my (God knows where) mom.

"It doesn't matter." I tried pushing the sensitive subject away. "Harry?" I began ripping my napkin into tinny pieces.

"Mhm?" He mumbled while drinking his soda.

"W-what is this?" I motioned my hands between us.

He squinted his eyes in confusion. "What do you mean?"

"I mean like, us. Like, what are we?" He showed off his dimples.

"Whatever you want it to be, babe." He rested his arm on my shoulders while we sat in the booth.

Before I began talking I turned and faced him, ready to explain myself better. My fingers were fiddling and I had sudden butterflies in my stomach. "I know we've only known each other for a couple hours but, I really like you. And I know your not staying here-" He rushed and pressed his lips against mine. His lips were so soft and sensual in a way that made me feel at ease. At ease about, everything.

"Stop worrying," His hand on my shoulder began running through my curls. "just enjoy the moment." He was right.

This weird relationship between Harry and I wasn't going to last forever so we should just enjoy the moment. He made me feel wanted. I knew, that we only knew each other for about six hours but those had been the best hours I had with someone in a long time. He was like my best friend that I got to kiss and hold hands with. It felt so right.