Chapter: 11 - "He sure wasn't happy about this. Neither was I."

Jasmine's P.O.V:

*2 days Later*

Things between Liam and I were going better than I had thought they would. Liam hadn't said anything hurtful or physically hurt me in two days. But I had a feeling that Monday was going to be different.

"Jasmine, You're going to school with Liam. Okay?" Karen confirmed while placing a plate of breakfast in front of me. I nodded my head at Karen. I was just about to stuff my face when,

"We gotta go, now." Liam said after grabbing an apple. He paced towards the door with his Jansport hanging off his right shoulder. I swiftly forked down a  some eggs and grabbed two pieces of bacon. Before I scurried outside I took a look in the full mirror; admiring my new look.

"You two have a great day!" Karen yelled from the kitchen.

"Jasmine come on!" Liam shouted while making his way out the door. I ate my bacon and hurried out the door. He unlocked the door and told me to get in. He brought turned on the engine and backed out of the driveway. Once he was on the street he took off. The force coming after he swiftly turned a corner gave me the realization that I wasn't wearing the seat belt. I quickly buckled myself and began humming the tunes that came from the speakers.

The car was quiet. Except for the music blasting. Other than that, Liam nor I said a word to each other. It made me feel awkward and uncomfortable. I didn't even glance at him. My eyes were focused on the things outside of the car until the car came to a complete stop. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"Get out." Liam spoke heartlessly. And I fucking knew it.

" W-what? But where not at school. Why did you stop?" I heard the car door unlock. Is he serious?

"Jasmine, I'm not going to tell you again. Get the fuck out!" He growled, raising his voice.

"But why! What did I-" Just that instant, his cold palm hit the side of my face. Tears slowly brimmed in my eyes. My eyes looked into his, searching for an answer. For a brief moment he looked like he felt regret but it soon drifted away.

"I can't be fucking seen with you! You'll ruin my whole reputation. I'm only doing this for my mom." He took his eyes off of mine and looked ahead. My mouth fell open in awe. For a moment I thought things changed but, I was wrong.

I grabbed my bag and climbed out of the Audi. Burnt rubber left on the street as he sped away.

I really thought things were different.

Liam's P.O.V:

I hated myself.

I had made Jasmine cry before but, it was different this time. She just looked utterly sad, hurt. The way she looked at me. She seemed so confused. I was too.

What kind of person hurts the one they love?

*

Jasmine's P.O.V:

I made it to school 20 minutes after it started. History class. Liam.

I entered Mrs. Wright's class and walked straight to my desk.

"You're really late. Do you have a pass?" Mrs. Wright asked. I just shook my head. "Alright, two more and detention." I sighed bitterly and sunk into my seat. I soon realized that all eyes were on me.

Why are they all staring?

One girl told me she loved my new look. I thanked her. One of Liam's friends said I probably stole from a store. I just ignored it. He ended up getting detention after cussing in class. I caught a glimpse of Liam eyeing me. Once he realized I caught him he swiftly looked away.

Okay?

*

School ended and I began walking. I didn't really know where though.

I was having mixed thoughts. About Liam. About my parents. About myself.

The sound of a engine got louder to my ears. My head turned around.  I found out it was Liam pulling up next to me. The car stopped and the window rolled down.

"Get in. My mom needs to talk to us." I made a weird face of confusion. I got in the car and Liam continued, "Did you say anything about. . ?" He spoke quietly like other people could hear us. I shook my head.

"Good."

*

About 10 minutes later we were home. It felt so weird saying that it was my home.

I just got off the phone with the mother of the kids I babysat and told her I couldn't babysit anymore. She sounded disappointed but she said okay. Before I walked inside I attempted to cover the red mark on my cheek from Liam. I thought I succeeded.

Liam and I entered the house and made our way towards the kitchen. Karen and Geoff where there sitting by the bar.

"Ma, why do you need to talk to us?"

"Hi to you too Liam." She spoke sarcastically . "Hi Jasmine." I mouthed 'hi' to both Karen and Geoff.

"The reason why we need to talk to you is because. . . We both have a scheduled surgery-" Geoff spoke. Liam soon cut him off. I was getting confused and worried by the tone of their voices.

"Okay? What does this have to do with us?"

Karen said, "In England. We will be staying there for about a week, to prep things."

You've gotta be shitting me.

"What are you saying?" Liam asked.

"We need the two of you to stay here while were gone."

Fuck.

"What? Why can't we go with you?"

"Its all business Liam. You've stayed home alone before, why are you acting weird now?"

"Because I'm not home alone." Karen looked at me while Liam continued, "When are you leaving?"

"Tomorrow. I know its sudden but, its very important." Liam rolled his eyes and huffed. He sure wasn't happy about this. Neither was I.

"Jasmine, do you think you'll be okay here, with Liam?" Karen softly asked. I looked at Liam but he had his head in his hands.

I can't believe I'm about to say this.

"Yea, I'll be fine." lying through my teeth.

A/N: READ PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

HELLO READERS!!!!!!!!!!! I really hoped you liked this chapter:) Because every chap. from here will be DRAMA FILLED!!!!! OH I'M SO F***** EXCITED^.^

are you? PLEASE FAN VOTE AND COMMENT!!! you guys truly inspire me to write.

please tell others about this story!!!

Jasmine's outfit is in the external link:)

Please listen to halcyon by ellie goulding!!! This song goes perfectly with the chapter

What do you guys think will happen in the next chapter?

Do you think Karen will trust Jasmine -a girl she's only known for three days- with her son?

Jasmine is so confused about everything. I feel so bad:(

And Liam just needs Jesus lol

I just feel like im doing somthing wrong with this story. Am i? <---(random but the truth)

BYE LOVIES<333333