Chapter: 5 - "That was my first kiss."

I'm so excited for this chapter!!!! :D krvnvbevujwofvovdifeievi Are you ready? 

Jasmine's P.O.V:

"Alright!" Harry chanted with excitement.

I playfully rolled my eyes and started getting my things. He grabbed my beach towel and shook the sand off it.

What are you doing Jasmine? Your just going to spend the rest of your day with a stranger? 

I pushed away my thoughts and followed Harry to were he was sat at the beach. I didn't like the silence so I said,

"So why are you here in Miami? I mean, you are from England, right?" He flowed my towel right next to (what i think) his.

"Yea, I live in London." i laid my bag on my towel as he continued. "But I'm on vacation."

"In the middle of November?"

He started scratching the back of his neck and i thought:

Oh this should be good.

I repositioned myself from the sinking sand and crossed my arms; ready to hear his story.

"Hey mate, who's the bird?" It was the same boy who picked up the volleyball. I couldn't see his ocean blue eyes anymore; he was wearing aviators. His arm hung on Harry's shoulder when he asked the question.

"Louis this is Jasmine. Jasmine, Louis." He motioned to me and Louis held his hand out for me to shake. I put on a big smile and shook his hand. "She's going to be hanging with us for the day." His eyes were glued to mine while he finished his sentence. I kept moving my eyes to Harry's then to the ground. 

"So jasmine, you play volleyball?" Louis motioned me to the volleyball court where their was a girl in a striped two-piece bathing suit who was wearing similar aviators as Louis. I shrugged my shoulders and said,

"Sure." 

Louis and Harry walked me over to the girl to introduce me.

"This is my girlfriend Eleanor. Eleanor, this is Jasmine." Louis said.

"Pleasure to meet you." She said while we shook hands.

"You too." She. Was. Gorgeous. 

I wish I looked like her. Her long natural brown hair was curled beautifully, Her legs were long and angelic, Perfect figure, Just everything about her was perfect.

I'm just a blond twig.

"Why don't we get started?" Harry said.

"Alright, how about me and Harry on teams and you and El on teams."

*

"Wow, you're really good Jasmine. No wonder why we kicked their arse so easily!" Eleanor said while slightly laughing.

"Thanks, your really good too." She gave me a blithe smile. 

We all sat down on our separate towels and laid there in peace.

"Harry, what time is it?" I asked. 

"Hold on. El, hand me your bag." He got the bag and pulled out his iphone and said,

"It is. . Six thirty-seven." 

"Wow, we played for a while."

"Yeah, we should get something to eat." Louis said. There was two more 'Yeah's coming Harry and Eleanor. Then all eyes were on me.

"I wish I could but i have to go home."

"Oh come on! Were just going to get somthin' to eat. It'll be really quick." Harry said with a disapproving face.

"Guys I have to go." I really didn't. They were probably tired of me and just faking there pleads. I didn't want to be a burden. "You guys have been so much fun and I hope to see you soon." I said after I put my shorts and top on.

They all stood up and gave me hugs. Harry gave me the longest hug; swinging me back and forth. My arms were under his and I had to stand on my tippie toes so he wouldn't have to bend down.

"It was lovely having you babe." He said into my hair.

"Thank you." I said after pulling away. I waved to Louis and Eleanor and began to walk away.

"Wait, when will i see you again? I wanna get to know you." Harry said after slowly grabbing my arm.

"Aren't you on vacation?"

"Oh, yeah, well can I have your number." 

"Uh, okay. Its 305-276-6732."

"Okay, 305-276-6733, right?"

"No, 32.

"Right, got it. Bye, babe" He said after hugging me again.

"Haha bye, Harry." 

Before I walked away again Harry tugged on my arm again. Then he pulled me into another hug. But this time he linked our lips together.

What the hell is going on?!? Jasmine he's kissing you!!! This 'not so' stranger is kissing you!!! Why the hell are you kissing him back???

His lips were so soft and sweet. He pulled me closer to him so that there was no space between our bodies. My hands were on the nape of his neck and was climbing up to his soft, wet hair. He pulled away and said,

"That was for if I never see you again." His lips curled up to a big cheeky smile. I could feel my cheeks beginning to rose. I looked away to the sand beneath us so I wouldn't look into his hypnotizing eyes. He soon took my chin and gave my lips a soft peck.

"Bye, Jasmine." He whispered into my ear as we were still holding each other.

Hes so perfect. 

"Bye Harry." I whispered back.

Then I left.

six minutes later I was on the bus; looking out the window and thinking.

I think he really liked me.

I wish i didn't give him that fake number. I regret that so much.

That was one of the best days I've had in a while.

They were so nice and I pushed them away. It just seemed to good to be true.

That was my first kiss.

OMFG hi readers!!!!!!! i got 161 reads!!!! 0.0 you guys are so amazayn!!!! <-- :="">

I'm sorry this chapter is so short. But Oh shiiaat!!!!  Harry kissed Jasmine! ihbivc viwc 

Don't get all comfortable now because the next chapter. Shit. is gonna get. serious.

IM SO HAPPY YOU GUYS LIKE MY BOOK:D

Please VOTE & COMMENT!!! i love seeing your guys comments they make me want to write more. :)

anyways, BACK TO BUISNESS:

Do you think Jasmine and Harry will ever see each other again? 

What do you thinks gonna happen in the next chapter??? (drama!!!)

Thanks LOVIES!!!!! <3