Chapter: 9 - "What did you just get yourself into?"

Jasmine's P.O.V:

My knees were weak. My hands were clamming. My mind couldn't even function. When Karen asked me if I wanted to stay with her I felt relief. But the tension came back.

"Jasmine, are you okay?" Karen asked. I quickly snapped and shook Liam's hand.

"Yea I'm-I'm fine." I put on a smile but deep inside, I was terrified.

*

"This is where you'll be staying." Karen opened the tall door. I entered the bedroom and amazement filled in my eyes.

"Wow, Karen this is beautiful."

"Thank you. Well, the bathroom is in that door and the closet is right there." She showed me the whole bedroom before she said,

"Since tomorrow is Saturday, why don't we get you some necceseties and clothes, Yeah?" she said leaning on the door frame. I smiled from her kindness and nodded my head.

"Okay hun, once you get yourself situated come down stairs. Were having dinner soon." I sat at the edge of the soft bed.

"Okay" Before she walked out I stopped her, "Wait, Karen. . . . Thank you. So much, you don't know how much this means to me." She walked over to me and wrapped her arms around me; rubbing my back with compassion. She made me feel like I was actually supposed to be alive. She made feel something I hadn't felt in a while. Genuine commiseration.

After she left the room I took a deep breath, thinking about all that happened that Friday

Went to school, went to the beach, met a cute British guy, got kissed by cute British guy, turned him down, almost got raped by my own father, ran away from home, found a sweet woman named Karen who invited me to stay with her for as long as i need, and finding out that her son is the same person who's bullied me since the beginning of high school. Liam.

All of my thoughts gave me a headache.

What am I going to do?

"What the hell are you doing here?" I looked up from my hands and saw Liam at the door.

"I-i . . . . ." My lips were trembling. He stepped closer.

"Look, I don't know why you are here but I do know one thing, you're not going to tell my parents about our little encounters, got that?" His commandment scared me. I didn't even dare to ask what he would do if I did tell his parents about his daily bullying. So I just nodded my head.

"Good." He began walking out of the room but he paused.

"Oh yeah, one more thing: Welcome to the family." He left the room with a evil smirk.

What did you just get yourself into?

*

Liam's P.O.V:

The only sound through the dinning room was metal forks hitting the glass plate. I couldn't believe that Jasmine was going to be living with my family. I couldn't explain my feelings right now. It was like I was happy to see her face more often but, I didn't want her there. I wondered why she was even there. But most out of all of it I didn't want my parents to know that I bullied her.

Why do you hurt Jasmine so much if your in love with her?

Because its easier to be mean to her then to just tell her i'm in love with her.

Liam, you love her.

I know, shut up.

I lifted my head up from my plate and saw Jasmine straight across from me. She wasn't even eating. She was just playing with her food. My dad cleared his throat and said,

"So Jasmine, you go to the same school as Liam?" She looked up from her plate and softly shook her head.

"Great, Liam can take you to school." Her smile was so fake.

I know she hates me. I know its my fault that she hates me. And I hate myself for that.

"I hope you don't take this the wrong way love but, why are you here?" Jasmine had a weird expression on her face.

"Geoff!" My mom yelled. "I'm sorry, love. You don't have to tell him if you don't want to." Jasmine just nodded. The room became silent again.

My Dad tried to change the mood again with another question for Jasmine. "Have you seen Liam around your school?"

"Uh, I've seen him around school. I just never really talked to him." I was relieved when she didn't say anything about, well you know.

"Hon, are you even hungry?" My mom finally recognized that Jasmine wasn't eating the food.

"Not really."

My mom got out from her seat and grabbed her plate while talking to me,

"Liam do you mind helping me with the plates? Jasmine you can go upstairs if you like."

I picked up me and my father's plates while my mom got Jasmine's. Before i walked into the kitchen i saw Jasmine thanking my mom and excusing herself from the table. She soon was walking upstairs. My mom put the dishes in the sink and said,

"Liam dear, please be nice to Jasmine. She's been going through some rough things and I want her to feel welcome here."

I hated lying to my Mom but i did anyways, "Ma, I promise. I'll be nice."

I hated lying to myself.

OMG GUYS YOU DON'T KNOW HOW SORRY I AM!!!! i know this took 2 weeks to update. I've been really busy. PLEEZ FORGIVE ME!

Back to buiessness:

Guys, Liam doesn't like Jasmine anymore. HE FUCKING LOVES HER! AWW SHIATT

Why do you think its easy for Liam to hurt Jasmine than to tell her how he really feels?

When do you think Liam actually fell in love with Jasmine?

Do you think Jasmine can keep the secret with Liam?

What do you think Liam's parents would do if they found out he bullies her?

I'm gonna tell you now the next ch. is gonna be a little laid back. Not that much drama. :)

ULTIMATE QUESTION:

would you want Jasmine to go out with Liam or Harry? (keep in mind that Liam is going to change. You just don't know if its for better or worse.) (Yes, Harry will be coming back in the storyy!)

THANK YOU SOO MUCH FOR ALL THE READS!!!! it means so much to me! :D

Do you guys have any questions for me? I mean ANY questions! i'll answer:) Just leave a comment.

PLEASE VOTE!

(There will be a second book to this story if you guys like it:)

Do you guys mind reading my story Drunk Sex? it would mean alot to me!

THANKS LOVIES<333