Chapter: 17 - "How the hell am I going to do this?"

Jasmine's P.O.V:

"Harry I..." I began shaking my head and looked down to our now intertwined fingers. "I can't."

I heard a shaky sigh coming from Harry before he broke our bond and pulled his card out, opening the door again. I stood there, hesitant of the next move I should make. I wasn't very sure if Harry even wanted to speak with me anymore. He held the door open as i looked at him anxiously.

"Well come on." His tone was raised and  I could easily tell he was aggravated. I paced myself into the hotel room. I bit on my cheek nervously, hoping that Harry wouldn't be so angry with me and that he would just understand. He closed the door before taking he shoes off with his toes, left in his white socks. I looked around the room, really impressed on the modern theme but, curious on how Harry could afford it.  Well, he must have a nice amount of money if he has that Range Rover. Even as a rental they're still expensive. I turned to face Harry, still unsure about some things.

"Jasmine you can sit down-"

I almost whispered, "Are you mad?"

He chuckled sarcastically, "Yeah." He spoke while nodding his head with a fake smile pursing on his lips. He threw his Iphone on the bed. "I'm fucking mad Jasmine." His tone raised by each word. "Wanna know why? Because I feel like your taking this whole thing as damn bloody joke! I feel like you're using me." He ran both hands through his hair as he took small steps in the same place.

I grew angry. Why can't he just believe me? "Harry I already told you it was real! Its all real-"

"Why don't I believe you?!" He pulled his palms from his curls, looking up at me with enmity is his eyes. My heart sunk. I looked at him, hurt, my mouth agape and my eyes squinted in disbelief.

"What happened to 'stop worrying', 'Enjoy the moment'?! What the hell happened to that?" I looked back to just yesterday. That time when Harry and I sat in the restaurant, talking, getting to know each other. It made me think how just one action or person can change the game completely and ruin your chances of winning. "Harry I would never use you. . . Why can't you just drop it!? I can't tell you." I began to whine as tears began to fall from my eyes swiftly. "Please just accept that and take to the fact that I am trying. I am trying Harry. You don't understand all the pressure I am under right now." By know I was shedding tears and I could feel my nose swelling. He walked closer to me.

"Jasmine, I can see it. That's why I want to know. . .  I'm trying too. Trying to make you happy. But you won't let me!"

"I'm not telling you for your own good." I sniffled slightly before I wiped the bottom of my right eye. "Harry I want this to work. This whole thing between us feels right. I just need you to trust me. You're not making my life any easier pushing me to tell you something I'm not ready to tell." I looked down, not wanting to see his face before shutting my eyes, squeezing another tear from my eye. Seconds of scilence turned into minutes as we just stood there until he muttered,

". . Jasmine. . . I-I'm sorry." He put his arms under mine, Letting me cry into his chest. His embrace was like one I had never felt before. When his hands held my back I felt a shock going through my body. It felt like he was really sorry. The way he squeezed my waist. "I'm sorry. I'm so wrong. I-i didn't mean to push you or to be a burden." I tried breathing calmly but every time I did I cried harder than before. "Shh, Jasmine please stop crying. I'm sorry." He said into my hair and he began rocking me back and forth, Comforting me.

He pulled away and kissed me softly on the forehead, holding my face in his large hands. "I had no reason to be mad at you. I'm sorry for not trusting you, for thinking this was a joke to you, for making you cry. . I'm sorry." He wiped my tears with his thumbs as I looked into his irises, once again.