Volume 2 Chapter 5: The Divine council

A Angel by the name Mariros requested to ressurect the dragons that fell.

But Jehovah requested that the angel must tell the dragon to help defend the free states.

So the dragons woke up and went towards the Free States captial.

Aru was surprised that the dragon have a humanoid form.

Dragon:"My name is Inam and this is my wife Somina."

Aru agreed towards their subordination so she began riding the dragon routinely.

Inam checked Aru's status.

Aru: Level (unknown)
MP:(Unknown)

Note:(The user has the rank of chosen hero so you need a higher rank such as True Dragon which are dragons commonly under the angels of the 6th cricle of heaven and said angels sometimes ride them into battle.)

Note from Arita: Level 1 needs 50 experience to level up and needed amount to level doubles as each level is  reached but there is no level cap.

True dragons breath fire whenever they want.

The Divine council started a meeting on how to manage the domain but it was up to the Arita to decide upon the skills to give upon everyone while the ruler can sometimes set up accordingly.

After a mouth, 6 dragons was born and  Aru gathered  dragon  riders.

Many are aware that  lighting  comes from the  dragons  while  the  army of the 6th cricle of  heaven  have  dragons  that  breath  fire.

Every cricle  in heaven  is innumerable in number.

Vesa and their forces started  scouting  out the military  might  of the world.

Vesa presented  the world it's  laws.
1. Never use injections  to alter the state of other's
2. Never summon the Succubus  faction unless a succubus is found  within  the  world  and causing  problems.  Note: Summon Wilith  and tell her control  her subordinate or subordinates.
3. Respect  others  as you respect  yourself.