Chapter 7: Ambella Helping Out

A company  of fallen angels approached the faction.

Ambella began preparing  her army  of  Valkyrie's to engage the fallen angels, as time passed.

Neither  side gave ground until Olivia and Evercore stepped in.

A fallen angel  was thrown into a building  which  made Serika mad.

She headed out and started engaging  the fallen angels.

The fallen angels is being rolled like a carpet thanks to Serika.

Afi was recording the battle the whole time then headed towards  the castle  then entered the throne room to report.

Afi reported the turn of events and Hasani kissed her which made her blush.

The valkyrie banished the fallen angels  into the chaos  realm.

Hasani  asked  Ambella  why she calls the cat girl  Surina.

Ambella:"She got that nickname due to her constant respect  for  jesus so they can love or hate but she is waiting for  a good husband."

As time passed,  Hasani  headed back towards  Asina own territory.

Asina asked why he is there.

Hasani told her, he's on a business trip.

As time passed , both sides started  share negotiations  on what each  party offer each other.

Hasani:"We offer monster materials, mangos, June plum, apple,  coconut and rice."

Asina:"We offer Acorns, corn and sardines  from  our lake."

A Angel descended and  stated  that  she is the 7th arch- angel that serve  God, Jesus and the holy spirit  while   I respect  jesus ,  the most  high for he died  for all that  believe in him shall not perish but have everlasting  life

Hasani asked for her name and she replied that  her name is Amy.

As time  passed,  the spirit  of god passed  to help  manage the old heaven and domain.

As time passed, All of the 9 circles  worshipped the holy  one and they bowed before the trinity  until  they finish  but  everyone  sang holy,holy,holy is the Lord God who governs righteously  and justly.

As many didn't  break the holy law, they are greatly  rewarded while many  others stood waiting  for a new hopes or suffering cause of their  sins.

As time passed,  Amy sighed.

Amy:"As you can see, putting jesus christ   first means  no weapon formed  against  you shall be victorious."

As time  passed,  Amy shared the  recordings  of everything  that happened to the  present  day in the heavens.

Ambella stepped in and gave  advice to hasani  on the holy  law.