Chapter 15: Bunny girl Clan

Meanwhile within the Bunny girl Clan  under Zhongli

A new bunny girl  ascended to the position  of primordial  of the Bunny girl clan within  the  chaos realm.

She created cities and towns for her fellow Clan members  , many challenged her to see her power.

As time passed by , the faction grew by the  day.

As time passed by, she developed the Clan into a nation  and almost  similar to the surface world.

As  time passed,  many  joined the Clan as new demons  were defeated.

Meanwhile on the surface world.

Lucifina  summoned  Tartarina.

Lucifina  ordered increased  patrols  within  the Demon Domain

Lucifina   requested  Tartarina  to start a summoning  ritual.

Nasa and  her  subordinates  arrived within the castle  then she offered an oath of alliance  to Lucifina.

As time went by,  the spirit of Jehovah passed over  and ordered his angels  to regulate the rules of the heavens.

As time passed  by, many  worshipped  Lucifina  but she always directed worship towards jesus christ , holy  spirit  and  Jehovah.

Lucifina  began a investigation of the  universe and noticed  that the one true god  rules  and there is no  end to his rain  nor anyone  can be greater  than the most high.

As time passed  by.

Olivia  asked Aru to begin patrol of  the western nations to maintain  the peace of  the land.

As time went by, various  groups  and factions  began enjoying  the  peace of the land.

As time  went by, no one  has ever realized  how powerful  is the trinity  so no one engaged the most high until Lucifer  challenged god.

Love the Lord your god stated  an angel as he passed over the  new world.

As time went by, discussions  started about the  will and  love of the most high god.

The true character  of each individual  was shown and  many  got free access  to seeing the causeof sin and how  to  remain.

Many picked  the path of peace  while  countless people  chosen war  to get what they longed for.