Chapter 10: Diplomatic Relations

Hasani headed towards to the Toria Union  and entered Aliciana Victona  throne room.

Lucifina  and Tamia  are in attendance  within the meeting.

Hasani  just started  sharing  his  ideals and  goals even how beneficial,  him joining  the alliance.

Aliciana Victona agreed  so the other two agreed to Stormont  joining but unprovoked  aggressive  actions is big no stated  Lucifina.

After the meeting,  a group  of Elves seem to be passing  by and seemingly  talking  to some skeleton knights.

To his surprise, they are protecting  a elf  town.

As time passed,   dominions  arrived at the  meeting and  reported  to him about ongoing  events

Dominion  leader:"Sir, we need to  manage the  kingdom  and introduce  new buildings asap."

So he signed  the terms and conditions  then started  reading the deal  while on the dragon of said dominion  group.

Olivia  appeared and said the next  Kingdom  will be Franco Empire  but the current  leader  is Doule.

So the dominion rode her dragon towards the Franco Empire.

As time passed , he arrived  with Pari then started speaking with  leader of the Franco Empire.

Upon arrival  within the  city.

A local  gaurd   noticed the powerful  angel and dragon.

As they landed before  the  prime minister  office.

Gaurd:"Am not a lapdog  so don't  mind me." 😇

The dominion  sighed😧 then got off along with Hasani.

They entered the  building  then went up the stairs.

Hasani  told the gaurd don't  know  about  this whole  light and darkness  is telling  but things have already  worked  out.

As they entered the office, Doule  is on his phone.

Doule:"Don't you understand  my national laws, don't  come here unless you know them well."

He hanged up then changed his attention  to the pair.

Doule:"What can I do for you?"

Hasani  stated he wanted access to their famous  fruits.

He agreed then the terms  and conditions were signed.

The spirit of Jehovah  passed  over.

Oh Aros but commonly  known as Jehovah  checked his domains and ensures  nothing  goes against  his well.

As things are.

A demon is within the chaos realm.

Demon:"Your life looks depressing."

Demon 2:"How about  we agree to disagree,  we help each other out and hope for the  best."

A group  of lesser demons  was born  before  them so they engaged  them and now they have 300 lesser demons  under their command

A man was making a blood contract  to summon a demon but one of the two demons along  with their  troops arrived.

Man:"No matter  what happens,   how can I deny these troops so they stop  extorting me, pls help me."

They  waited a day then ambushed the troops.

Meanwhile  within the city.

As the dominion  left to do her annual  worship of the most high.

Runa arrived  to collect  Hasani.

Runa and him arrived within  the castle.

He started signing laws  and regulations away.