Chapter 26: The Goblins

Hasani asked Olivia to allow goblins to be citizens of Stormont.

With the message sent, Olivia placed them within a labyrinth that adds more floors each day and the monsters seemingly get along each other.

Hasani asked who made the labyrinth.

System

Barbara requested Aliciana Victona to create Labyrinth's 100 years ago and monsters retreated there including dragons.

There are strange powerful creatures so level 2000 and above is requested to raid it but without the Toria Union approval then open warfare may happen.

A angel by the name of Equilibrium arrivaled within the area then offered empowerment from Jehovah, Jesus and the holy spirit.

A company of angels under Jehovah, Jesus and the holy spirit started collecting souls for living within Valhalla.

A Valkyrie noticed that the mc call Valhalla, Halada for some reason.

Valkyrie:"Why do you call Valhalla, you know?"

Hasani:" You see, god has always been strange to me so I wanted to repay the signs and wonders he did."

Hasani wondered how long humans last in this world.

Olivia appeared before Hasani then told her, that humans live for a 1 thousand years but they need a potion of life extension to live 100 more  years.

After that,  Ana used her basic skill sniper  fire which  caused  the death of 20 goblins  then  they retreated.

As time  passed by , Susan  ordered  a retreat  but 100 of the goblins  started chasing  down the intruders  but due to a  valkyrie  guiding  them.

They arrived back  within  the free states  captial.