Chapter 28: Ilias

Ilias went to heaven and started presenting herself before Jehovah, Jesus and the holy spirit.

Jehovah:" How's your governing of this region going."

Ilias:" The monster are regulated well but peace is possible if they seek it but if they break the divine laws or plan to harm the humans then I will step in as always."

Jehovah:" How do you think of my servants that appoarched Jesus christ."

Ilias:" They have desires like all other being's yet having sex, mastrubation, working and having some form of government will be common from the countless generations that lived."

Jehovah:" You may test them but you cannot place your people within my territory but look at  those rejected  jesus christ and  their crimes."

Ilias looked at their  reputation  sheet then backed off on the matter.

Anna:" Susan,  should  we go after the goblins?"

Susan:"Let them go but report the matter to Aru."

Hasani asked Kurusumi  if they can  go out and  get the goblins.

So they headed out into a forest.

Kurusumi:"Have you ever  went to the  throne of jesus christ  and  asked him to forgive  you  of your  sins and  do you truly  believe  God rose him from the grave."

Hasani:"I do believe that  jesus christ  rules cause  of the deeds he did  but  a select few pastors told  me that  if you truly  believe  jesus  rose  him from the grave then you are saved."

Kurusumi  smiled and  said  that  sin may be common in this  world  but call  upon jesus christ  then he will  forgive  thee once you have placed  your sins before  him.

He agreed and  started  hoping  that  God will fix the main issue  called sin.