Chapter 2: Ambella

As hasani leaves the temple.

Ambella started looking at him as if he is planning something bad.

He asked a question to know what she is thinking.

Ambella:" It's just that half of the humans that preferred the honey and the bees attend the temple of Ilias while those that preferred eternal life goes to the church to worship the trinity which is the father, son and holy spirit."

As time passed, they discussed the matter of religion for some time.

Without a further a do, he rested with the cat girl and asked for her name.

She responsed that her name is Kayla.

As time passed, he decided head back and take something.

Hasani:"Ambella, who was that cat girl?"

Ambella:"You mean Surina, she is cute and often flirts with males that got abilities similar to those from monster girls dreams

Ambella:"You mean Surina, she is cute and often flirts with males that got abilities similar to those from monster girls dreams."

Hasani sighed and discussed the creatures from monster girls dreams.

Ambella:" They reside in the island called Ale."

As time passed, they agreed on on how to proceed forward.

Ambella brought him before Olivia.

Hasani asked if it includes death.

Olivia and Ambella laughed at the statement.

Olivia:" We have eternal life and we are only permitted to build our own homes, clothing even inventions and gain skills."
.
Hasani smiled with relief at the statement.

Olivia:"You have introduced some interesting laws such as building's lasting 1000 years and resouces come back after 5000 years."

So everyone must use their resources wisely.

Olivia asked if he repented to jesus christ.

He responded with am not sure.

As time passed, Hasani looked blindly into Olivia's eyes.

He asked what happened to the others.

Ambella:" Remember the proverb of separation of the goats from the sheep's."

Olivia pitched in and stated this faction is for those that like being in a nation that enjoy growing their population and being themselves while having a government and paying taxes even having a source of income so dont worry about rebellions cause we have a government and everything to keep order."

Ambella:"Those that applied here like your ideas and forms of government but be careful with your actions cause rebellions may happen."

He remembered his series on a site and how he lost it all.

Olivia said  that people will be suggesting laws and inventions to you from now on.

Hasani started climbing a hill and entered a cave, where he encountered a cave full of slimes and the leader of the slimes approached him.

Slime:" I am Asina, leader of all the slimes that exist."

She went on speaking.

"As you can see, the trinity made us for being fruitful and multiplying on this planet but the one you must fellow and obey is jesus tho."

She started teaching a bit about the start of the Bible and how that old command about having offspring came forward like the time of old.

Olivia smiled at the turn of events then stated how greatful she is for this life and given a chance cause of her repentance before the lion of Judah.

Hasani discussed them being traders due to rumours among a company of Valkyrie's that they are almost immortal.

So the slimes became citizens under his banner while the other nations on the viewed this new island nation as possible threat but won't wage war due to the new start given to everyone.

So they settle disputes with racing and various sports that does not include killing one another.