Chapter 14: The Divine meeting

A thunder bird arrived along with the host of heaven  arrived within heaven

Angel:"Sona, long time  no see."

Sona:"What test will be happening  now."

Olivia  stated that they will  be testing  their faith  in I am  what  I am.

So  Jehovah  asked the thunder bird to test the faith and  stance of Aru.

So Sona went out towards Aru's  Palance then started  trying  to convince  her to sin but she failed  twice so she left the rest to god.

While thinking,  she remembered  Nasa and how she challenged Mordred  routinely  to gain the position  of second in  command of the heavenly  legions.

Nasa fell ashamed after her fall  but there's  nothing  could be done  about it.

Aru started praying to Jehovah  and he responded that she should start prayers into the  heavens.

As time passed,  the thunder bird  started summoning  demons.

The spirit of Jehovah passed over  and asked her to send two thousand troops to meet the opposition.

With Nasa and her forces arrival.

Aru's forces  started going  to meet the  forces  of Nasa and some followers of Satan seem to be assisting  Satan.

Both sides clashed but as time went by,  Nasa and the  support  of Satan was defeated.

As time  went  by, Sona went back to heaven and  reported on  the failed  test.

But she came with praises not  cruses  against  the most high god.

Some  angels  smiled then asked why she is so happy about.

Sona responded.

"No one can tell Jehovah what to do and  he does  whatever he pleases, no one say what have you done even jesus  christ is in the same category."

As time went by.

Prayers reached heaven and it was placed before Jehovah.

Then he answered each and everyone  in his own time.

As time went by,  many are happy  to have jesus within them.