69.

a/n: hey guys! I hope you all are doing well and I hope you will enjoy the chapger! I just wanna shout out my bestie Dancer9816
because she came up with a great interactive fic based off the Netflix show 'The Ultimatum'
If you're interested, the book is called Marry Me New York! It's really interesting and you guys should apply!

June 12
Santa Rosa, California

The air was warm and dry. The sky- a colorful mix of orange and pink, cascaded over the vineyard behind the Fieri estate. The house was enormous. No wonder Hunter never moved out... this place could hold about five families. The theme of the home reflected those in California, which was terracotta roofs, creamy white walls, and big windows overlooking the never-ending land.

The Fieri driver parked in the loop-around driveway. He opened the door for Stella and retreated to get her bags from the trunk, against her wishes. She felt bad not helping. He just smiled in return, rounding the car again with her belongings.

"Right this way, Miss Pulisic."

Stella followed the slender man up to the front door. Before he could ring the doorbell, the door was swung open, revealing Jules. He wore a thin button-up with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows. White stripes raided the sky blue shirt that made his eyes brighter than usual.

He wore one of the infamous watches from his collection and a cigar rested in his mouth. He leaned his elbow against the doorway, blowing out a puff of smoke as he grabbed the brown cigar from his lips.

"I hear your single."

Stella rolled her eyes. She's not surprised that's the first sentence out of his mouth, but she shakes her head nonetheless. "You heard wrong."

"Did I?" He frowned, jutting out his bottom lip in a pout. "Yet, you've arrived by yourself."

"I'm an independent woman. I can do things on my own, you know." Stella grabbed her bags from the driver and quickly tipped him. He nodded a goodbye and shuffled back to the car. Jules stayed quiet during the interaction, until she faced him again.

"I heard from a second hand source..." Jules took another hit of his cigar. "Gio really fucked up."

Stella watched Jules for a moment. His cool-guy-act started to trickle away, bringing on a look of remorse? Guilt? He probably felt sorry for her. He might not even know all the facts, but if Hannah did let it slip, then Jules would know everything. And from the look of it... he had an inkling. Stella wasn't even mad. She just wished he'd stop looking at her like that.

"Wouldn't you hope so."

Jules returned to his tease-full flirting. "I so would. Let me get your bags."

"I can carry them."

"I insist." He took them from her before she could protest again. Stella followed the dirty blonde inside. The interior was very fitting of the Fieri's and yet again, very California. Dark colors mixed with spurts of bright blues and whites. The floors were all hardwood and polished.

Stella listened to the faint sounds of laughter and chatter coming from the backyard. Jules used his free hand to grab ahold of Stella's, holding the cigar with his teeth. She let out a squeal as they darted up the spiral staircase and ran to an empty room. Jules dropped her bags beside the bed and extended his arms with a, "Ta-da!"

Stella chuckled to herself. "I get a view of the valley."

"You do." Jules grinned. He pointed out the open door and across the hall. "And you get a view of your favorite Fieri. I won't turn you away if you want to cuddle tonight, hon."