10.

December 3, 2022
Qatar
GIO

The weather was perfect. Soft rays of sunlight peeked through the misty clouds in the crystal blue sky. The warm air wrapped around Gio's skin like a hug. He sat on the lounge chair besides the pool with his legs propped up, watching a soccer video on his phone. He only had two hours to himself before the team started getting ready for the game. It wasn't until the evening, but it takes a couple hours to get everyone ready.

There weren't many people outside, which he was thankful for- he didn't want to feel awkward sun bathing around rich aristocrats, or run into his teammates who he'd see in a little bit. He hadn't had a moment to relax since he'd gotten to Qatar.

Gio ran a hand through his hair as the video came to an end. He set his phone on the table beside him, moving his eyes towards the pool. The water rippled as the wind rushed over it. He wanted to jump in, but wanted to revel in the heat.

"I didn't know you were out here." He heard a voice chuckle from behind his seat. He would've been annoyed if it was anyone else, but he recognized the pretty sound that kept him up at night. Gio turned his head, finding Stella standing in her white robe.

He could see her bikini straps around her shoulders. She looked... beautiful. Her hair was pulled back in a messy bun, while her face glistened in the sun. She must've just put lotion on- she smelled like flowers. Gio reminded himself he needed to reply, snapping out of his thoughts. "Were you looking for me?"

She couldn't hide the playful smirk on her lips. Gio sat up, throwing his legs over the side of the chair. Stella moved closer to him. "Depends."

"On?" Gio cocked a brow.

"If you want company or not."

Gio chuckled, shaking his head. "I always want your company."

He saw her blush in the cheeks. She clung onto her robe, fingers twisting through the fabric. "Then yes, I was looking for you."

"Then sit with me." Gio patted the spot beside him.

Stella plopped into the lounge chair, letting her robe fall off her shoulders. Gio tried not to stare, he didn't want to be impolite, especially to her. But, she looked so good: dark hair running down her back, blue-green bikini that made her eyes sparkle emerald, and her curves resting as she tried to cover them. Gio knew that trick all too well with her... trying to hide her own beauty. He wished he could tell her... tell her exactly how he felt.

"Thanks." She broke the long silence. "How long do you have?"

"Don't worry sweetheart. I'll make time for you." Gio said without thinking.

He watched as Stella looked down at her feet, a smile crossing her lips. "How long?"

"Two hours." Gio rolled his eyes, chuckling. "Wanna hit the pool? I haven't touched the water yet."

"Sure." Stella grinned. She let the robe completely fall off her body, showing all her beauty. The two of them strode over towards the edge of the cement, getting ready to collapse into the cold liquid.

"Just shut up Chris! Shut up!"

Gio furrowed his brows, looking over his shoulder. Stella must've also heard the noise, because she followed his gaze. "Was that... ?"

"Come here!" Gio recognized the second voice to be Christian. "I'm not done talking!"

"Well I am!" Hannah burst with emotion. She was standing just outside the lobby, on the walkway towards where he stood with Stella. The two of them looked at the couple, wondering what was going on. "I'm done talking. I'm done with you. I'm done!"