51.

a/n: shoutout to my bestie Dancer9816 I hope you can get some sleep and wake up rested for your surgery! You got this!! Everyone make sure to keep Hannah in your thoughts as she goes into ankle surgery in the morning! If you haven't checked out her prequel story for Vulnerable then make sure to check it out on her page! It's awesome!! Love you girl!

Stella felt the warm sun shining onto her head from above. The stadium was empty, except for the players on the field. Gio ran laps with Jude for the start of their practice. His hair flopped on his forehead with each step. His skin looked smooth under the light. Stella tried not to fall into his hypnosis, tearing away from his golden brown eyes.

She turned to Joah and Carolina, who were munching on their snacks. She smiled. It was relaxing- being in an arena without the fans. The three of them sat with their feet on the seats in front of them.

"This is so nice." Carolina raised her joyous arms. She wiggled her feet like a happy dance. She'd picked up some skittles for her snack, while Joah got a piece of chocolate. Stella also had picked up a chocolate bar, even if she knew she'd break out later. "I love it here."

"Yeah, me too." Joah grinned, breaking off a square of his candy. "I wish we lived with you guys."

"Mhm." Carolina nodded in agreement. "Mommy and daddy are always fighting."

Joah tensed beside her, glancing at Stella with a frown. Carolina didn't seem to be upset, but she had mentioned it. Stella dropped her feet and leaned forward. She looked at both of them with her brows furrowed. "Your parents have been fighting?"

"They think we don't hear." Joah rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly. "But it's hard not too when they're screaming."

Carolina chewed on a red skittle, turning her tongue a brighter tone. "Yeah, they either send us to bed or go outside, but we both know what's going on."

"Do you know what they're fighting about?"

Joah looked solemn. His eyes trailed after Gio for awhile as his brother ran on the pitch. "Money. Gio. I don't know. Adult stuff."

Stella squeezed Carolina on the shoulder, "Is that why you guys wanted to come here?"

She smiled weakly. "A little."

"Does Gio know?"

Joah spoke this time. "No. He'd just worry and want to come home. He has a life here. My parents will figure out whatever it is that's wrong, but we just wanted a break."

"I'm here for you guys, you know that right?" Stella brought them both into a hug.

The two of them chuckled, nodding their heads. "We know."

"We're here for you too, Stella." Carolina handed her a handful of skittles.

Stella laughed, swapping some chocolate with her. "Parents fight all the time. They're stressed out from being olddd."

Carolina giggled.

"Do your parents fight?" Joah asked.

Stella thought back on her family. It wasn't often her mom and dad fought, but when they did, Christian would always stay with her until the argument died down. Devyn would too- if she wasn't out with friends. "Not a lot, but my brother and I stuck together when they did- just like you two."

"I miss Hannah." Carolina sighed, rubbing some sweat off her forehead. "She was always there when Gio wasn't."

"I miss her too." Stella agreed. "But we're gonna see her soon!"