35.

stellapulisic
15 min ago

stellapulisic 15 min ago

__

The Dortmund boys were all getting ready in the locker room. Stella sat on the bench beside Gio, watching as he slipped on his cleats. Jude and Julian sat across from them. They were rambling about the delayed journey to England- their bus had gotten a flat tire. The whole team seemed a bit on edge. But, that didn't stop them from cracking jokes and fooling around before coach sprung into action. Some of the other girlfriends and wives were mingling with the boys too, but Stella was still new.

She was also conflicted on seating arrangements for this game. Gio had given her a pass behind the Dortmund goal, but Christian had sent her one behind Chelsea. Hannah might have to be the dealbreaker. The door flung open, sounding off behind the row of lockers. As if on cue, she sauntered in, leaving everyone with their jaws halfway to the floor. She was wearing a Chelsea jersey... more specifically, a Mason Mount jersey.

Stella gaped at her friend. She'd left Hannah's hotel when Gio finally made it to Stamford Bridge, but her friend had ceased to mention that she would be repping the boys in blue. And not a certain boy in blue. Hannah waved at the boys sitting around. Jude narrowed his eyes on her, then jutted his chin out at Gio.

"Isn't this your cousin?"

Gio raised a brow, glancing at Hannah's attire. "I don't know this stranger."

"Shut up!" Hannah smacked him on the shoulder with her purse. He flinched, but was holding back a laugh. Stella stood and shuffled over to her friend, extending her hand to introduce some of the players.

"Hannah, this is Jude Bellingham and Julian Brandt. The old guy over there, I'm sure you remember." Stella joked, wiping at Marco as he climbed to his feet. He was wearing a knee brace, but everyone hoped he wasn't going to be out for another season.

Hannah grinned at the older man, brushing past Stella as she engulfed Marco in a hug. "I've missed seeing your handsome face, Mr. Reus."

"You flatter me, sweetheart." His eyes softened whilst he smiled. He placed a hand on her shoulder, "But why on earth are you not wearing my jersey?"

Hannah chuckled, "You already know I love you."

Marco blushed, sitting back down beside Jude. "That's not enough."

"You can wear my jersey." Jude took his turn to stand, popping right in front of Hannah with a wicked grin.

She rolled her eyes at the Birmingham playboy. "Nice to meet you too."

"Pleasantries aren't necessary." Jude continued, rubbing his hands together like he had a master plan. "I'm a get right to the point, kind of guy... if you get what I'm saying."

Hannah stared at him for a solid minute before replying, "You're funny. How old are you? Sixteen?"

Jude deadpanned while the room erupted in laughter. He waved a dismissive hand at everyone and sat down with his head hung low. Julian smiled at her, "You definitely are Gio's cousin."