Carl x Reader

Requested! Thanks for requesting! I really appreciate it!

-----

I just returned from a short run with my best friend, Tara. We only needed stuff for Judith, like diapers and baby food. There was a store not too far away from Alexandria, so it was pretty fast, maybe less than 3 miles that we hiked.

I guess that we got a day of grace, because there wasn't that many walkers around this morning, making our trip even quicker. When we turned in our goods, we parted ways. Tara went to find Rosita as I went to find Carl.

The first place I thought of was his house. Michonne and Rick were on a run with Daryl, and Maggie was watching Judith, so we'd be home against alone.

As I entered the house, I heard a noise from upstairs. "Carl?" No response. Just another noise... it almost sounded like someone was crying? I quickly closed the door and grabbed my machete, before slowly making my way up. The noise got slowly louder and louder, and it was coming from Carl's room. I put my ear against the door and my face flushed red.

"Ah... Fuck... Y/n.... Mommy.... Ahhh!"

I let out a soft giggle to myself as I put my machete back into my tool belt. I opened the door silently, looking at the one eyed boy as he jacked himself off slowly. I felt myself get wet, who knew that Carl had a mommy kink?

"Carl." I say with a smile, making the boy flinch and cover himself up in his blankets. "Y/n! I-- Uhh! This isn't what it looks like!" Carl spluttered, his voice cracking as he scrambled to cover his lower half.

"That isn't my name." I say, closing the door behind me. "W-What?" He stuttered, his face hella red. "I said, that isn't my name." I say slowly, yet seductively, placing my hands on my hips. Carl got the memo and took a shaky breath. "Mommy..." Carl said softly, sounding very ashamed.

I made my way towards him and stood in front of him. "Awe... Don't be embarrassed, baby." I cooed, sitting next to him. "It's okay.", I ran a hand through his long, luscious hair, earning a soft whimper. "So sensitive... I like it." I purred, moving my hand down to caress his cheek gently. "Mommy... Please..." Carl whispered barely under a whisper. "Please what?" I asked, looking at his beautiful ice crystal blue eye. "Make me feel good... Please..." He begged. I bit my lip with a smile.

"You sure?" I asked, "Yes, please."

I moved to straddle his hips, instantly feeling his throbbing erection press against me through the blankets and my jeans. Carl hissed in pleasure at this, throwing his head back as he leaned against the wall. I unbuttoned his shirt, revealing his slightly toned body. He had a small scar on his right lower abdomen, near his faint pack of abs. I remember the day he was shot. I was with him and Shane and his dad, as I was the youngest of Andrea and Amy.

"Oh, so handsome." I praised, slowly dragging my hand up and down his torso. Carl whined at the praise, making me smile. My free hand moved to cup my boyfriend's face, making him look at me. His eye was full of lust and nervousness. This was his first time... It wasn't mine, unfortunately... Ron was... I regret it, honestly.

But back to the situation, I leaned forward and kissed him gently yet passionately, slipping my tongue into his mouth. He didn't even bother to fight for dominance. He just whimpered and held my waist. I slid his shirt off his shoulders before losing my hands in his hair, pulling at it gently and massaging his scalp, knowing that drove him crazy.

After a while of making out, I pulled away and got off the bed. Carl gave me a confused look. I removed my shirt and pants, leaving me in my bra and panty. My stretch marks were shown, but I didn't care. Carl went wide eyed at the sight of my body. I smiled shyly before removing the blankets from his lap. He jumped to cover himself, but I grabbed his wrists. "No." I say demandingly, my voice low and dominant. Carl only nodded in response. "Sorry, mommy..." He whispered.

I put his hands at his side before removing my panties and sitting in his lap, hovering over his cock that was dripping precum. "You ready, baby boy?" I asked softly. Carl nodded and I slowly sunk my hips down, my hands gripping his shoulders as his gripped my hips. We both gasped in pleasure at the feeling, and when he was in all the way, tears pricked at the corners of my eyes, the stretch of his member hurt a bit, but I didn't care. "Everything okay, baby?" I asked softly, cupping his face, making him look at me. He was breathing heavily and biting his lip. He quickly nodded his head, making me smile. I leaned forward and kissed, bit, and sucked his neck, leaving bright red marks that would soon turn dark purple. Carl moved one of his hands to the back of my head, holding it down a little, signalling he wanted more. His free arm wrapped around my waist, angling up to grip my shoulder blade. As I bit down on his collarbone, he let out a soft moan, making me abuse that spot, and roll my hips at the same time.

"Fuck! I.... Ahh!" Carl cried out at the sudden friction. I was just grinding down on him, as he was inside of me. Sure, it wasn't much, but it felt like heaven. I held back multiple moans as I continued to mark up his skin. Then, I decided it was time. I lifted my hips and dropped them, making Carl moan loudly. He was very vocal and I wasn't complaining.

I started off slow, before picking up my pace with every thrust. "Fuck! Mommy... I-- Haaah! So... Good... Fuck.... Please! Don't stop! Hah! Mommy! Mommy!" He moaned shamelessly. His voice was slurred in pure ecstacy, moaning the word 'mommy' over and over. It was so fucking sexy to me.

"Mommy... Close! Please! I... I need to cum, mommy, please!" Carl begged shamelessly. "Go ahead, baby, I'm on the pill." I whispered, making him lose it and cum deep inside me. The feeling of the warm, sticky substance being launched into my aching, dripping pussy made me cum around his cock. We both moaned loudly at our orgasms, breathing hella hard.

I slowed my hips to a stop, kissing him again, gentle and short. Carl suddenly lifted me with him still inside, making me squeak in pleasure and wrap my legs around his hips. We were both very sensitive from our highs, do the sudden movement was a bit overstimulating. He laid me on my back and hid his face in my neck, using his cock as some sort of plug, keeping the cum inside of me, while using me as a cock warmer. I moaned at this, earning a soft whine from Carl.

He was tired, but he didn't want the feeling of euphoria to leave so soon. He pulled his blankets over us, pressing little kisses to my neck. We were both done, and exhausted, and this was Carl's silent way of thanking me. I smiled and kissed his head as he laid comfortably on top of me.

We fell asleep in the same position, holding each other close.

-----