Maggie x Reader x Glenn

(POLY SMUT PRACTICE AAAA SORRY IF IT SUCKS)
(You're Maggie's best friend that happened to be visiting when the world went to shit.)
(Farm era)

-----

As I saddled up my horse, Maggie came up from behind me, "We're gonna have to share. One of the other group's people is comin'." She said. "Who?" I asked, turning to her. "Glenn, the Asian boy." She said, starting to saddle up another horse. "Huh." I hummed, turning back to the horse I was tending to.

-----

On our way to the pharmacy, Glenn started to go on about how he's a badass loner. He was obviously trying to impress us, but he was failing miserably. We showed up and headed in. "I'm gonna take the rest of the medicine. What else is on the list?" Maggie asked, turning to the boy. "Here, you guys get started." Glenn said, pulling out the list from his bag. "What about you?" I asked. His face flushed red, "Uhm... Y'know anything useful... General stuff." He muttered before walking off.

I sent Maggie a look and we both giggled.  We both found Glenn attractive. And now knowing that he's an awkward guy that gets flustered easily just made it even better. We made a deal that if the other makes a move, we can't get jealous and have to be supportive. Or, if there's the slimmest chance, we get to share him.

We collected what we needed and found Glenn in the... Pad/ Tampon isle? "Whatchu got there?" Maggie asked, making Glenn jump. "Uhhh... Y'know... General stuff." He said, standing up and holding up a pack of condoms. "Condoms?" I asked. "You got a girlfriend we don't know about?" Maggie asked, making the boy more and more flustered. "No! No, no, no!" He answered, his face getting redder by the second. "So... You're gay?" I asked, making him go wide eyed. "No! No, I'm not --" "Is there something wrong with us?" I asked softly, my heart dropping at the thought. "No! I... Uhh.... I would never..... Uh.. have... Sex.... With...." Glenn trailed off. "I... I'm lost..." He softly admitted, bowing his head in embarrassment.

"We'll have sex with you." Maggie said, making me blush and smile. "Really? Wait, you're... Lesbians? How will that work?" He asked. Maggie and I giggled. "We're bisexual." I say, dropping my bag next to me, Maggie followed in suit. Glenn blushed deeply and let out a soft 'oh'.

I took off my shirt, as Maggie took her and his hats off, taking off her shirt as well. I took off my bra and stepped forward, letting the piece of clothing hit the floor. Glenn gulped and stood his ground. I stepped behind him as Maggie took her bra off and stepped up to Glenn. I gave her a small nod and she smiled. Maggie leaned forward and kissed him gently. Glenn held still, but he sighed in relief, it sounds like, and took off his shirt and kissed Maggie again. I took this as an opportunity to mark him up. I wrapped my arms around his torso, as I kissed, bit, and sucked on his neck.

Glenn let out a soft gasp as soon as my lips touched his skin. One of my hands drifted down and grabbed his bulge, rubbing him through the jeans. Glenn moaned softly into Maggie's mouth, as she cupped his face with both hands. Maggie pulled away and stroked his face gently. "Are you a virgin? It's okay if you are." Maggie whispered. Glenn only nodded, looking ashamed. "Awe, poor baby..." I pouted, pulling his back to my chest. "Let's make his first time something he won't forget." Maggie said with a smile. "Roger that, Mags." I say, my hands slipping to Glenn's belt and taking it off.

"How about... I give him his first head? And he can touch your body, because just by looking at him, he's never touched a woman in his life." I suggested. "I like that idea." Maggie said.

We removed Glenn's pants and boxers, and I kneeled down between Maggie's legs. "Ready?" I asked softly. Glenn only nodded. I smiled and decided to not hold back. I don't have a gag reflex, so I just took him full on, his tip hit the back of my throat quickly. Glenn gasped in pleasure, throwing his head back. Maggie grabbed his hands and placed them on her breasts, as she kissed his neck and held his waist. Glenn began to let out soft moans and praises. "Fuck... Yes... So good... Ahhh... Y/n, Maggie..." And he just mumbled that in different ways. And man, it was sexy.

"Close... Gonna cum... Please... Ahhh..." He whined after a few minutes. "Go ahead, Glenn... Good boy." Maggie praised, sending him over the edge, launching his cum down my throat, squeezing Maggie's body tightly. I quickly swallowed and manoeuvered to stand up next to Maggie. "How was your first head? Read it good? I asked softly, "Yes... Thank you..." He panted softly.

"How about we take turns? Riding him like we came here?" I asked, making Maggie smile. "I'll go first. You just gave him head." She said, pecking my lips before grabbing the condoms and ripping the plastic open and sliding it on on Glenn's cock. I guided him to lay down on his back. "You ready?" Maggie asked, already stripped of her remaining clothing. Glenn nodded eagerly. Maggie slipped down his shaft with ease, the two gasped in pleasure. I removed my remaining clothing and grabbed the lube that was on the shelves behind me and began to finger myself open. Maggie began to roll her hips against Glenn's, making the two of them moan. I leaned up and kissed Maggie hard, as she rode his cock like there was no tomorrow. Glenn was moaning up a storm. He was going crazy. And when he came again, Maggie pulled away and got off and immediately changed the condom.

Before Glenn even had the time to process his second orgasm, I slipped him in and rode him as aggressively as I could. Glenn screamed in pleasure, his hands gripping my hips as I moved faster. Maggie rode his face and made out with me again.

We overstimulated the poor man, and when we were done, he was a mess. We helped him get all dressed and cleaned up. "Did we go to hard on you?" I asked, making Glenn shake his head, no. "You guys... Were perfect... Best first time a man could ever ask for..." He whispered, sounding winded. Maggie and I smiled and pulled him into a three way kiss. We all pulled away and rode home like nothing happened.

-----