Carl x Reader

It was currently night and I was on watch duty for the west wall. Everyone else except people on watch duty went to inside for curfew about two hours ago. Or so I thought. There was knocking at the door of the watch tower. I opened to to face a sweaty, shirtless, eye bandage-less, red faced Carl. "Carl? You okay, hun?" I asked softly, letting him into the tower, closing the door behind us. Carl stayed silent as he walked in and sat in one of the chairs, softly panting. "Carl?" I asked again, more concerned. With no response, I set down my shotgun and kneeled in front of my boyfriend, taking his hands in mine. "Carl, baby, you're scaring me. What's wrong?" I say, looking at his shaking figure.

   Carl looked at me intensely in silence before letting out a shaky sigh. "Is it true?" He asked. "Is what true?" I asked, tilting my head to the side in confusion. "Ron." He growled through his teeth. My heart dropped. Ron had forcefully kissed me without my consent and Daryl beat his ass for it. It was about a month ago and I never told Carl. "Daryl said he hurt you." He added, his tone struggling to be quiet from rage. "Is it true?" He asked again, more firm than ever. "Yes... but he's dead now. He got what he deserved." I whispered uncomfortably. Carl suddenly lifted me onto his lap, holding my waist with one hand as the other placed itself on the back of my head to make me look at him. "Did you like it?" He asked. "Fuck no." I answered truthfully. "My lips belong to yours and yours only." I say, placing my hands on his chest, rubbing his smooth skin gently. "I belong to you and you only." I added, scooching forward in his lap, making him groan at the slight friction. "Body, mind, soul, everything... And I know damn well you like my body." I whispered the last part seductively before pecking his lips gently. I pulled back, his eye filled with love and lust, replacing the anger and jealousy that was there before. "I'm yours, Carl. Always have been, always will be." I whispered with a smile, making him give me a closed mouth grin. "Nothing can change that. Not. A. Damn. Thing." I added before placing a gentle kiss to his lips.

   I heard Carl softly chuckle as he returned the kiss, the hand that was on the back of my head slid to cup my cheek. My hands flew to Carl's hair, my fingers lost themselves in it, combing through his perfect chocolate locks, slightly massaging his scalp here and there as the kiss got more intense. I felt his hands move down to slide up my shirt, lifting it up, making me break the kiss and slip it off, revealing my bare chest to him. His eye looked me up and down slowly. "I still can't believe how fucking beautiful you are." He whispered, pressing a kiss to my shoulder, making his way to my breasts. "And all mine..." He growled, attaching his lips to my left nipple as his hand played with the other. "All yours..." I whimpered, feeling his teeth graze the delicate skin of my nipple. He took my hands and placed them on the hem of his sleep shorts. I took the hint and started to slide his shorts and boxers down, getting off of him to remove them completely.

   Dropping the discarded clothing to the side, I fell to my knees and spread his legs, looking him dead in the eye as I took his tip into my mouth. Carl let out a soft groan, his hands moving to my hair to grip. I slowly took him inch by inch, the tip hitting the back of my throat, making me gag, but not pull back. What I couldn't fit in my mouth was being stroked by one of my hands as the other played with his balls. "Fuck, Y/n! So good! Ahh!" He moaned through his teeth shamelessly as he tossed his head back in pleasure. I hadn't even started to move my head yet and he was already on cloud 9. When I did start, he thrusted his hips forward slowly, biting his lip trying to stay quiet. I then began to swirl my tongue around his shaft, making him cry out loudly in pleasure. Moving faster, the tip barely leaving my lips, I gently grazed my teeth against his now throbbing erection. "I-- I-- Fuck! Ahh! Y/n, I'm gonna cum... gonna cum so fucking hard..." Carl warned, fucking my face like his life depended on it. "Cumming.... oh fuck cumming..." He moaned softly, biting on his tongue as he came so hard that his legs shook slightly as he held down my head, making sure I swallowed every single drop of his cum. When he pulled my head back, I was panting heavily. I looked up at him, watching as he was still recovering from his intense orgasm. I wiped my saliva covered chin and stood up, removing my remaining pieces of clothing.

   Carl trembled as he stood, grabbing my shoulders and pushing me against the wall before spreading my legs and thrusting into me. I gasped in pleasure, wrapping my arms around his neck, tossing my head back. Carl didn't move, his hands gripped my hips as his lips attached to my neck, leaving bites and bruises. I whimpered in pain, as I wasn't prepared for this. "Breathe, baby, breathe..." Carl whispered as he bit at my earlobe, "You've taken my cock so well before and you'll do it again... Y/n, you're such a good girl... MY good girl..." He added, pressing a gentle kiss to right under my ear. I trembled at his words, growing more wet by the second. "Y-Yes... Your good girl... Y-Your good girl..." I whined, pulling him closer. Carl softly chuckled at my words and grabbed my legs and lifted me up into his arms so my legs were around his waist. He bounced me up a few times to catch his balance, making squeak in pleasure and hide my face into his neck, making him laugh. "Sorry, Y/n..." He whispered with a soft laugh. I slapped his shoulder making him silently giggle into my shoulder as he gently pressed my back against the wall.

I couldn't stay mad at him. I couldn't.

Without warning, I rolled my hips against his, making Carl groan softly. "Green?" He asked softly. "Green..." I whispered, running a hand through his hair. Carl started to slowly thrust his hips, setting a gentle pace. I mewled in pleasure, my other hand dragging itself up and down, digging my nails into his skin. "Faster... please..." I whimpered, sitting back slightly to face him. "You sure?" He always made sure. I smiled sweetly, nodding my head, leaning forward and capturing his lips in a slow, rough kiss. He did as asked, kissing back instantly, getting extremely rough and fast. Just the way I like it. I moaned loudly into his mouth, squeezing him as close as possible.

"Carl!" I basically screamed in pleasure. "Y/n... Y/n..." Carl repeatedly whimpered loudly into my ear in response, ramming into my gspot. "Gonna cum..." He moaned, "You close?" He asked, somehow going faster and faster. At this point, I can't even say proper words. I can't think properly. The only thing I could even think of was his cock. His voice. His touch. Him. Nothing else. I was saying incoherent words. Carl loved it. Just by the moan he let out when he realized I couldn't do anything but melt. I was puddy in his hands.

I came seconds later. And I came LONG. Carl pulled out quickly and came on my stomach, stepping back, holding my trembling body in his arms and sat in the chair, panting hard. "Good girl, Y/n... So fucking good for me... All mine... All mine... So fucking beautiful..." He whispered while panting hard into my ear, kissing my shoulder over and over. "I love you so fucking much... So so much..." Carl added, rubbing my back gently. "I... Love... You... More..." I whimpered out, my voice hoarse as fuck. "Impossible." He said softly. "Possible." I whispered.

(1394 WORDS)