Carl x male!Reader

(WRITING AT 2AM LETS GOOOO)

I'm openly gay.

"Straight" up.

I'm proud of it.

And my gayometer never fails...

But here I am, with the straightest dude in the whole fucking apocalypse, who is curious... Carl. Fuckin. Grimes.

Let's start from the beginning, shall we?

I was sitting down, minding my own business, when Carl came up to me. "Y/n... can we talk?" He asked softly, his eye staring intensely into mine. "Sure, bae, what's up?" I say with a smile. I call everyone Bae. Hold ya horses.

Michonne looked up and Carl glanced at her. "It's a private thing." Carl said, making me quirk a brow. "Oh. Well, let's go inside." I say, standing up, waving a goodbye to Michonne and Judith before going into the house, going to Carl's room, when we entered his room, he closed the door behind us. "Sooooo, what's up?" I ask with a smile. Carl blushed deeply, clearing his throat before speaking, "How'd you find out you were gay?" He asked timidly.

Taken aback, I went wide eyed. "I kissed a girl in like... preschool and I hated it. It felt too wrong, y'know? So I tried out some boys and I stuck to it, cause it felt right and I liked it a lot... why do you ask?" I answered honestly, crossing my arms over my chest while speaking. "I... I think I'm gay... I'm not sure." Carl mumbled under his breath. I barely heard it, but I caught every word. I let out a soft 'Oh'.

"Well, there's many ways you could try to see if you like guys or girls... Or both." I say, making Carl look up at me. "Can you teach me?" He asked, catching me off guard. "Woah! Uhm... you sure?" I asked nervously, earning a nod from Carl. "How 'bout we start with a small kiss?" I say, dropping my hands to my sides, slowly approaching him. Carl's eye widened slightly before hesitantly nodding. "Just relax." I whispered, placing my hands on his chest, feeling his heart pounding hard and fast. I leaned forward and pecked his lips gently, slowly pulling away after a few seconds. I opened my eyes to see Carl's red face. "How do you feel?" I asked softly, glancing at his soft lips, missing the feeling already. "Good." Carl whispered. "Wanna try again, but longer?" I asked, earning a nod. "I don't know how to kiss though." He said, clearly embarrassed. "Just follow my lead. That simple. We aren't gonna be like, kissing with tongue or anything." I say, making his face darken. I giggled, taking his hands and placing them on my shoulders, before placing mine on his waist, and slowly leaning in. Carl did the same, closing his eye as our lips connected. It was slow and closed mouthed, but it was passionate.

Carl was surprisingly good for a beginner. His lips were wet from licking them from anxiousness, and his hands were tense and trembling, but other than that, the kiss was perfect. I pulled away for air, opening my eyes to Carl with a shy smile, which he returned. "Still good?" I asked softly, earning a nod from the boy. I cupped his face with one of my hands. "That's good." I say sweetly, making him softly chuckle.

"Questions, comments, concerns?" I asked, rubbing my thumb over his cheek gently. Carl took a minute to think before looking very shy and nervous. "..... how.... how do guys... do 'it'?" He asked shakily, making my heart stop. "Uhm... there's a few ways... I don't think you're ready for that, though." I answered, feeling my face heat up, earning a shy nod from Carl. We stayed silent for a moment until I spoke up. "You don't have to choose right now. We're experimenting. Take as long as you need, okay?" Carl gave me a soft smile, nodding his head slowly. "Okay." He whispered.

We then parted ways, I kissed his cheek before heading outside to join Judith and Michonne again. We pretended like nothing happened, but every time we locked eyes, Carl would get shy and nervous. It was truly adorable.