Daryl x Reader

It happened so fast.

I don't even care how it happened.

I'm still processing it to this day.

It was the day I'd never forget.

-----

"This might be my last day on earth... So, wanna have sex? Have my last night going out with a bang?" I asked my crush, and survival partner Daryl Dixon, jokingly, yet seriously. The redneck sent me a resting bitch face before continuing to sharpen his knife.

I sat down next to him on the grass in front of the fire. "Yes or no, Double D?" I asked, getting close, leaning onto his shoulder. Daryl just shoved me off.

It hurt, but hey, it could've been my last night on earth, and I was horny. My left hand was getting boring.

"Daryl." I hummed, sitting up and grabbing the blade, playfully stroking the handle. "Goddamnit, stop." Daryl growled, ripping the weapon away from me, cutting my palm open in the process. "Oh, fuck!" I whimpered under my breath. "Stupid bitch." He sighed, grabbing a rag and yanking me by my wrist towards him, forcefully pulling me close. Daryl basically pulled my skinny ass on top of him, but he didn't do anything. He acted like he didn't care. He looked pissed, as usual, but nothing else.

I hissed in pain as he wrapped the rag around my palm, using the ends to tie it tightly. Daryl knotted it three more times, his eyes were fixated on the wound. How did he always looked so sexy? He could literally be covered in blood and dirt, and he'd still be drop dead gorgeous.

Daryl's eyes snapped up to mine, but I didn't look away. Instead, I leaned forward and pecked his lips. Daryl tensed up and blushed deeply.

Daryl looked like a scary, intimidating badass, but I knew he had such a sweet heart buried underneath it all. And telling by the look in the eyes he gave me, he was shy. Not mad or disgusted, but nervous.

The walls he had up for years and years, slowly came tumbling down, like the walls and buildings of Pompeii. His glare softened, and his tense muscles slowly relaxed. I don't say anything, I just move to straddle his hips. Daryl slowly leaned forward and connected our lips in a slow, yet rough and passionate kiss, his hands placing themselves on my waist.

I kissed back, cupping his face with my hands, letting out a soft hum of satisfaction. His lips were rough and a bit chapped, but they fit perfectly with mine, like they were a missing puzzle piece.

My hands slid to his hair, pulling at it and massaging his scalp as our kiss deepened. I pushed him onto his back, making him roll us over and take over. We pulled away for air, panting hard. "This ain't gonna be your last night on earth... Not on my watch... But, uh, yeah, we can have sex..." Daryl chuckled, making me giggle and kiss him again.

This kiss was more passionate. Lustful. I slid off his angel vest, breaking the kiss to pull his shirt over his head. He helped me with my shirt and bra, his lips instantly connected to the bud of my left breast. I let out a soft whimper of pleasure as he teased it with his tongue, one of his hands moving to pinch and twist my right bud. I tugged at his hair, making his teeth graze against the fragile skin of my chest. Daryl looked me dead in the eyes before kissing his way down to my jeans, unbuckling my belt and unzipping the zipper, sliding them off with ease.

I blushed as I was showing more skin than he was. Daryl saw the look in my eyes before sitting back on his knees, removing his belt and jeans, tossing them off next to us. "'Ya want prep or...?" He asked, making me blush deeper. "I like it raw." I smirked, earning a soft, deep, sexy chuckle in return. "Alright."

Within seconds, our remaining clothing were ripped off and Daryl was already positioning his hard cock to my aching, dripping pussy. He pushed in, making tears prick at my eyes as his large member stretched me. He didn't stop until he was balls deep.

I gripped onto his shoulders, digging my nails into his thick, rough skin, as he gripped onto my hips. Daryl started to slowly move, but he got faster and rougher with each movement. I was softly moaning his name as he rocked his hips against mine. I nearly screamed in pleasure, but Daryl slapped a hand over my mouth, so I wouldn't attract walkers. Daryl instantly got the memo that he had hit my gspot. So he went to TOWN. He railed me into the fucking dirt, honey.

I came more than twice and he finished for the first time after like my 6th fucking orgasm. My guy has the agility to go for about an hour nonstop.

Daryl let out a soft laugh. "Fuck... I didn't hurt you, did I?" He asked softly, showing good inner sweetheart. I shook my head, no, with a smile, panting hard. "I'm great... Don't think I can walk though..." I huffed, cupping his face in my hand. "Shit. Sorry... Got a bit carried away." Daryl mumbled, grabbing his shirt. "Gib." I say, tiredly reaching for the shirt. "Hell nah." "Oi, you just railed me into God's holy green earth. I deserve that shirt." I say, making him roll his eyes. "Fine." He grumbled, slipping the shirt over me and getting the two of us dressed. Daryl carried me inside of the tent and laid down with me.

"Goodnight." "'Night."

"Love you, asshole." "Love you too, bitch."