Very Important Note (Please Read)

Hey, guys! I first wanna thank you all for nearly 70k reads. I very appreciate it, it means so much to me, so thank you so much. I love you guys to the moon and back.

But now, here's the hard part. I've been having writer's block and life in general is just kicking my ass. So to those who have left requests, thanks so much for requesting, they will be coming soon and thank you for being patient. Due to the shit that's going on, I'll try to work on requests while making shitposts for you guys to read, not only on here, but on my other 30+ published books and some of my draft books.

Don't worry, everything is okay, it's just my schedule for posting here is a bit wonky, but it will get under control soon, I promise.

Once again, thanks so much for all the love and support; not only on Wattpad but on my Instagram and Tiktok accounts. I'm thinking about starting a Twitter account and I have a Twitch account, so maybe when I get all of the equipment, I can start streaming? Would you guys like that? Please let me know and if so, what should I do?

And just for one of the upcoming chapters, ask me anything you wanna know about me. You can ask for a funny story, my favorite color, band, etc.

But, I think that's it for now, my loves.

I hope you have an amazing day/night, I hope that you're happy and healthy as well, and don't forget you are beautiful and cared for and that I'm here for you.

Love, ✨Author Izzy❤️