28. 스물여덟

Matthew woke up to a scene that made him feel a lot of different emotions in a very brief period of time- even during the morning daze after just waking up, he had no difficulty understanding that he was held in the arms of a guy nearly four years older than him, who loved him, in more ways than possible. He remembered a lot of details from last night, and even though no one saw it, he shied out, blushing, feeling the heat from the night creeping up his stomach. He saw his boyfriend's naked torso over the blanket, and there were small reddish marks on his skin, of both teeth and nail. He created those. And it made him so freaking shy!

He hid his face on Jiwoong's skin, nuzzling his nose there, inhaling the homely scent of his lover. He held Jiwoong's waist under the blanket, tangling their legs together. He heard his man breathing so peacefully.

"Oh God! I freaking love him!" Matthew whispered to himself, giggling. He did feel a bit weird, some blunt pain in his bottom half, but compared to the heavenly pleasure from last night, that felt nothing! He'd definitely choose the pain again if given the chance.

Matthew could only daydream, recalling bits from the previous night, sometimes getting shy about his own reaction, because Jiwoong woke up soon after. He found a clingy human hugging his entire frame from one side, and it took him merely seconds to remember everything.

The little human was none but his own boyfriend whom he made love with last night.

"Good morning." He spoke in his husky morning voice, making Matthew look up. It's funny how his face gives away everything, he was as red as a ripe tomato.

"Hi.." he mumbled, eyes flickering because how to face your guy after that wild night? Matthew looked so much like an innocent little kitten, but Jiwoong knew what he was thinking. He placed a chaste kiss on Matthew's cheek, once, twice, then again. His constant pecks made the younger giggle because every time, Jiwoong ended up sniffing his skin.

"Hyung! It tickles!" Matthew said, but Jiwoong pulled him closer, basically pressing their naked torsos together, "Hm? But you smell so nice!"

"It really does!" Matthew laughed, the sound of it ringing in the entire room. Jiwoong turned his smiling face and left a kiss on his lips. It was just a peck, but it silenced Matthew.

"How do you feel?" Jiwoong asked afterwards. Matthew shrugged, "I'm okay."

"Are you sure?" Jiwoong asked, actually concerned, "You're not in pain or anything, right?"

"A little." Matthew admitted, "But I guess it's normal."

Jiwoong bit his bottom lip, "I might have gone overboard last night... Shouldn't have done it this recklessly, it's your first time after all..."

"Hyung," Matthew touched Jiwoong's face and looked at him lovingly, "It's okay. We both agreed on it, right?" He went to whisper in Jiwoong's ears next, "Besides, you're there to take care of me, ain't you?"

Jiwoong smirked. He immediately hugged his guy, "Why are you so freaking cute, Mattchu? You'll make me go crazy one day, you know?"

Matthew giggled, patting Jiwoong's head. He never knew happiness was this beautiful! That love can be so damn gorgeous until he met the best man on earth. Did he really deserve all the love he was receiving?

Like a dark cloud, he was reminded of his mistake. But because he wanted nothing to ruin his perfect moment with Jiwoong, he gulped the truth down his throat once again.

"Let's take a shower first." Jiwoong offered. Matthew agreed. They were too lazy to do that last night. Only wipes and clean boxers did the work so they really needed a proper clean up. They broke the hug, and as Matthew sat up, he realized that the pain was not so dull after all. It still wasn't as bad as he read in some blogs, but some ache was there. His expression gave it away to Jiwoong.