Chapter 27: I- I'm Traumatized.

"Goodness, I feel so betrayed," Cheol said as he dramatically screamed "Ouch" and held his heart.

You laughed it off as all of you talked about how much you were going to enjoy this trip.

It was nice. Even though you were going through something unbelievable. It was yet, that you enjoyed.

"Everyone, we're having a sudden change of plans. We were thinking of shifting into a hotel nearby, they have sponsored us with hotel rooms for staying. So, we'll be staying there throughout the trip." Our in-charge announced.

Some of the students squealed in happiness, and some stomped their feet. And strange creatures like us, we were okay with any type of shit.

"I don't know if it's gonna make it better or worse, honestly," Kei stated as he let out a tired sigh.

"Either way, it's still a field trip. Who knows how many decades ago they've conducted one." Sooha said as she chuckled.

"Guys, I've checked on Wikipedia that this place has amazing spots for the campfire that our school has yet to know. Why don't we discover them?" Jun-ho suggested. He was a Wikipedia geek.

"Sure!" All of you agreed in unity.

Then you guys set off to discover what's yet to come.

"Woah, this place looks amazing," Sakura said as she started clicking selfies now and then.

But you had other plans, you wanted to see more of this wonderland.

And so, you notified your friends that you would be off.

You were walking down the routes with a torchlight. The place looked amazing.

It had trees everywhere, and a few blind lights which were blinking now and then.

You were amazed, how could you miss out on such masterpieces god has made?

While you were walking, you heard footsteps.

You gasped.

"Oh no!" You thought. Was someone stalking you?

Or even worse, was it a wild animal?

You pointed your torchlight to wherever you heard the sounds.

Until a hand appeared out of nowhere adjusting the light towards them, it was pointing towards their hoodie.

"What the fu-" You got cut off.

"Scared much?" A handsome-sounding voice spoke.

"Who- Who are you?" You questioned out of fear. The guy could be anyone!

"I would love to show you my face but I'll probably go blind after pointing the torch onto me, but either way do you care?" He spoke.

You saw nothing except for fainted vision of trees and the path of the routes, his voice was the only thing you heard.

"I understand but.. of course, I do! What if you're here to kidnap me?" You said still frightened.

He then holds your hand gently and intertwines his fingers onto yours.

You felt butterflies, nah scratch that. You friggin felt the whole zoo in your stomach. Who even was this guy?

He starts walking with your hands still with his.

"Hello? Excuse me, mister! You need to tell me who you are!" You asked gently.

*No response*

(This is a story y'all, ik in real life y'all would be screaming tf out if this happened to you.)