Chapter 7: 'The photoshoot'.

Y/N P.OV:

Why is the skit based on my real life.

I was so shocked to even respond.

Who knows my shocking expressions
still managed to shock Taehyun on how I acted shocked. It was so realistic since I was really.

Taehyun: Daebakkkkkk DAEBAK.

The boy was in pure shock but still decided to respond.

Y/N: Hehe.

I nervously let out of a laugh.

Taehyun: You're all ready for the K-drama! I bet you'll do awesome Y/N.

You were in shock, how did he even get with that skit? I mean I never told him nor he was not my best friend like Taera who was my partner through all of this.

You didn't even notice it was already 10:30 so you decided to go to the cafe early.

Y/N: Yeah Thanks. But I think i'll need to get going now, thank you for making me feel prepared for the K-drama Taehyun.

Taehyun: No prob, text me if you need anything.

Y/N: Mh-mm.

You nodded and went to the door while he opened it.

Taehyun: Also, tell me if anything happens. *Smirking*

Even though his words were childish, it still made you blush.

Y/N: Yah, stop it or your dead.

You said pointing your finger to him, threatening him.

Taehyun: Okay dude chill.

He said keeping his hands up as if he surrendered.

You laughed at his actions and waved goodbyes to him.

In your car:

You were still in shock, you couldn't process anything. The only thing that came in your head was "How did I end up being an actor? How is this all even possible?" Those questions kept roaming around your head. It made you so curious.

You pushed those thoughts away and concentrated on the road while you were driving.

After 20 minutes.

You came inside the cafe and a message popped up in your phone.

It said "We'll be here soon Y/N! You can talk to Taehyung and In-Yeop."

Gosh, really? I'm already very confused and now Director Han wants me to talk to them.

You sipped on your coffee savouring the taste of your coffee.

Thinking of them the cafe door opened and yes. It's your two biases handsomely dressed, looking flawless without even trying.

You were in shock to even process anything, Taehyung smiled seeing you and sat in the front seat of your table.
In-Yeop however, has a serious face.

Y/N: Good afternoon!

You said, got up and bowed.

Taehyung: Good afternoon Ms. Y/N.

He smiled and bowed returning the greeting.

You turned to In-Yeop and bowed at him which he returned but with a non-friendly look.

It shocked you, on how he was looking serious but you kept on smiling time to time.

You had a chat with both of them and seems that In-Yeop isn't as furious as he looks.