꧁༺Chapter-20: Collaboration (Pt.2)༻꧂

➵𝐍𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕:

In-Yeop's blood boiled, he couldn't stop himself by going to him.

Taehyung was just sitting at a table with a cappuccino.

In-Yeop banged on his table while Taehyung looked at him.

"Yah, I see you've won an award more than me. But don't let it go to your head. Just remember, you don't deserve that place." In-Yeop said while looking at Taehyung vexed.

Taehyung just remained silent.

"You went there without me and took away everything from my life." In-Yeop said looking straight into Taehyung's eyes.

Flashback (6 years ago):

In-Yeop was practicing his debut song in the practice room with BTS (without Taehyung) while waiting for Taehyung, when just then PD-nim entered the room with Taehyung.

(Imagine how cool it would be if In-Yeop was the 8th member of BTS!)

"*Clears throat* Ahem, so I have some very important news." Bang PD said and looked down.

"I'm afraid we'll have to remove a member." Bang PD stated.

All the BTS members including In-Yeop were shook.

"But, PD-nim, why?" Namjoon asked with sorrow.

"Well, Taehyung came over to me and told me some valid points on why BTS should be 7 and not 8." Bang PD said with a straight face.

All the members stared at Taehyung in shock while Taehyung only gazed at the floor.

"And Taehyung told that it would be the best for In-Yeop to leave. Which I also think would be okay." Bang PD said.

At that very moment, In-Yeop looked at Taehyung with pure hatred. He felt disgusted at the thought of his own bestfriend doing this to him.

With a heavy heart, he managed to say. "I understand."

Bang PD nodded and said. "But you still have your contract with BigHit, you can always sign with us of being a member in another group or can debut as a soloist."

"I-I'll see." In-Yeop stated trying to keep up a po-face.

"I'll take my leave now if you please." In-Yeop said and looked at Bang PD.

Bang PD nodded and In-Yeop went to the door gazing at Taehyung one last time before he bursts out into tears.

He slammed the door and went away.

Taehyung felt very guilty at what he just did but it was all for his own best friend's safety.

A month later:

In-Yeop became a soloist under BigHit. He didn't want to debut as a member, he wanted to be all alone.

He grew huge popularity because of his looks and tons of talent.

He had the equal popularity of BTS.

Present (now):

A teardrop fell from In-Yeop's eyes as he recalled all of those memories.

"It's no use talking to someone who's a betrayer like you." In-Yeop glared at Taehyung before leaving the cafe.

Taehyung tried saying something but In-Yeop just wouldn't listen.

In-Yeop went out of there and picked out his phone and dialled your number.

He was determined more than ever to prove that he was better than Taehyung.