꧁༺Chapter-21 Collaboration (Pt.3)༻꧂

➵𝐈𝐧-𝐘𝐞𝐨𝐩 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕:

Why the hell is he staring at Y/N like that?!

Some kind of unknown anger started in me.

Do I like her or something? Like, in a different way and not just as a fanboy?

Something just doesn't feel right about this guy, how does he even know we both went out, was he stalking her?

Why am I getting so worked up? Ahh, jinja, i'm going really crazy.

I messed my hair while Y/N looked at me.

"You're okay right?" Y/N questioned me.

Of course not!

"Yeah, I am." I stated and turned away.

I tried to dodge that feeling away.

After a while:

The Tae-Sung stopped his car at the place of our car.

We all got out of the car while I was just on my phone the whole ride trying to ignore them.

"Thanks Tae-Sung-ah!" Y/N exclaimed as she smiled.

Ugh.

"Thank you." I stated with a poker face.

"No problemo! I'm looking forward to your collab Y/N-ie!" The so called Tae-Sung replied.

"Oh yeah, me and In-Yeop are doing great with it. Infact we had so much fun today!" Y/N said with pleasure.

My pleasure.

Tae-Sung just gave an fake smile.

You're so bad at it, man.

"Well, I better get going then!" Tae-Sung said.

Oh, you definitely should.

Y/N nodded.

"I'm really a big fan of you Hwang In-Yeop-shi!" Tae-Sung stated as he looked at me with one of his creepy smiles again.

I. Don't. Care.

I just nodded with a fake smile.

"Yes! Like when I told Tae-Sung like we're doing a song together, he got so jealous!" Y/N said looking at you.

I bet he's jealous because you are doing a song with me and is afraid that you'll get close to me.

"Well, yeah. Bye Y/N-ie! Bye Hwang In-Yeop-shi!" Tae-Sung said and waved.

We waved back and got into our car.

"He's a director, right?" I asked Y/N and started the car.

"Yeah. Okay, now. We got all the snacks, right?" Y/N said changing the topic.

Why is she changing the topic?

"Yeah, thankfully it was in my hand all along." I said and starting driving.

"It's 6:10, can't believe half an hour has gone so fast! Though being chased by saesangs is not great thing, escaping from them was!" Y/N said and chuckled.

I'm proud.

"What genre do you think we should watch? Horror? Crime, suspense, comedy.." I questioned her.

"What about comedy? I haven't watched them in a while. But still, what do you think?" She asked and gazed right at me.

"Well, comedy it is then!" I agreed.