꧁༺Chapter-14: ℜ𝔢𝔠𝔬𝔤𝔫𝔦𝔷𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫. ༻꧂

You ran out of there finding your way out of there.

After you came out of there.

You panted while running and stopped trying to catch breath.

'𝐈 𝐚𝐥𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐨𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐢𝐧 𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐈𝐧-𝐘𝐞𝐨𝐩 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐢𝐝 𝐒𝐚𝐫𝐚.' You said to yourself while panting.

And suddenly your eyes went to the helmet which you're holding.

You looked at it shocked af.

'𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬? 𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐈 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞?' You asked yourself looking at the helmt in your hands.

'𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐭, 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐦𝐞𝐭?!' You said almost in a crying stage.

'𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐟 𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐭?' You asked yourself again turning around to see if he's there.

Just then some boy came to me suddenly and said. "It's you! The girl who's pretty just for attention!" You flinched and covered your face with his helmet.

"It's not me." You said nervously while still covering your face with his helmet.

"Yah, Choi Y/N. Were you scared?" The boy said chuckling.

WAIT A MINUTE. THAT'S BEOMGYU?!

"Yah jinja, Choi Beomgyu, do you want to die?!" You said chasing him and trying to beat him.

✿After you came home✿

"Yah, come here! You!" You said still chasing him after you both came to your house.

(Beomgyu is your best friend, he's like a brother to you. You always spend time in each other's house so it's normal for him to come to your house and fight and tease you.)

"It's loud." Your dad said while peeling the peels of apples.

"It's better you die with me." You said chasing him while throwing some of your stuff at him without listening to your dad.

"Be quiet, you guys!" Your mom said trying to stop you both from fighting with each other.

When you finally catched him, you grabbed him and started hitting him.

"Min Joo is on." Your mom said looking back at the TV show while admiring it.

"Yah, if you hit me with that, it's attempted murder." Beomgyu said while looking at the helmet in your hands and trying to get your grip out.

"Min Joo my ass." Your dad said in annoyance while continuing to peel the peels.

"You little..." You said hitting him.
"You're heavy, you pig!" Gyu said trying to get out of your grip.

"Yah, you! Come here right now!" You yelled and while chasing him since he finally got out of your grip.

Your mom continued watching the interview while admiring Min Joo as it has been seven years.

'𝐈𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐲' Your mom said to herself smiling as Irene works in Move ENT as the assistant manager.

'𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐬𝐬.' She said to herself again, smiling.