꧁༺Chapter-15: Misunderstanding.꧁༺

➵𝐘/𝐍 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕:

Y/N: I mean I know but still.

Taehyung: Ahh eyes are different.

I nodded hopelessly with a little pout.

Y/N: Right, the eyes are the most different.

Taehyung: Am I wrong to to recognize you?

He said looking at me with questioning eyes.

I shook my head looking down.

Y/N: Ani, you aren't.

I sighed and looked up towards the ceiling.

Y/N: I just can't believe the reality.

I looked towards him.

Y/N: Are you going to tell?

Taehyung: Tell what?

Y/N: That I was like that.

Taehyung: Like what?

Y/N: You saw me so you know that I messed up.

➵𝐍𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕:

Your biggest fear is that he might tell everyone in your school that you're pretty just for attention. Which apparently isn't true.

But Taehyung isn't that kind of a person, you clearly misunderstood him when he recognized you. He just thought you were pretty for attention at first but he may not think that now.

He actually met you a few days before, not when you were there, but the old 3rd world you.

What actually happened a few days ago:

You just came out of your old school campus, all wet, flour on your body everywhere.

You were a crying mess, water droplets dripping from the strands of your hair.

People were looking at you weirdly, you were walking on the roads while crying continuously.

You ran into a building, went into a washroom and washed your face.

You looked into the reflection of yours in the mirror.

You looked pretty, but you didn't praise it. Instead, regretted being pretty.

Some students in your old school bully you, just because you were pretty, it was jealousy that was bullying you. They bullied you because they were jealous.

You remembered one of your bully's words.

"Instead of being a goddess, become a trash. Clearly no one wants you to be here."

"Yah, if your face is pretty. Become ugly, only I should be pretty, you ugly rascal."

Tears started falling from your eyes like a fountain.

You backed yourself to the wall and sat down.

'𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐈 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰?' You asked yourself, sobbing.

You wrapped your arms around your knees, hugging them tightly and crying.

𝗔𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗲~

You were in the elevator, going to the highest floor possible.

You gulped hardly and the doors to the elevator opened.

You got out of the elevator and climbed the last stairs to the terrace.

Wind blowing, which made your hair fly a bit.