Chapter 28: Strange Feelings

No One's P.O.V:

Sakura almost fainted falling into Sooha's arms.

"Heyy, what's so suprising about that?" I you trying to clear the air.

They all just looked at you shocked.

"What's wrong with her?" Cheol said looking at Sakura.

"Y'all are saying it like he's a superstar." I said laughing it off.

"Because he is, genius." Sooha said raising her arms up in the air looking disappointed.

"Joking right, yeah.. joke?" You said smiling expecting everyone to laugh with you.

Not that it's new for you, cause, well.. you are pretty used to see superstars by now. Literally, speaking.

"He's a superstar who did tons of films at a very young age bruh! He's the one who did 'rendezvous'! We literally watched it over a million times and I can't believe you aren't the one who's screaming about meeting him now. Like what?" Kei said very, astonished.

Wait, WHUT- You thought.

Why the absolute fudge is my luck like this? Can't I even have a normal meeting with a NORMAL person? You thought.

"Oh? Haha, good one. I was just- um joking! Of course I was nervous. I'm just hiding it really well. " I said trying to hide it off.

And then suddenly,

Your vision went black.

After a while~

You woke on a bed that felt oddly familiar. You were tied in chains, and you feet was tied to the bed.

It was an eerie room with dust everywhere and different kinds of torture instruments and all sorts of bombs and guns placed.

You tried freeing yourself but it just felt impossible. Your head was throbbing and every part of your body was aching.

"HELP?!" You screamed, but no response. By now you were extremely tensed. What was happening to you?

Just then, the door opened. Revealing a man in a black mask wearing all black spoke. "Ahh, look who we have here? Princess?" He said in a deep husky voice sounding very psychic.

You looked at him trying to remember who he was.

He removed his mask and tossed it aside and came towards to you leaning towards you.

"Remember me?" He said.

It was.. frickin BAEK-HYUN?!

I screamed, so loud that he went back holding his ears.

"No, I don't remember you! Who even are you?!" You shouted loudly as he looked pissed by now.

"Well well, trying to act all innocent, I see?" He said with a scary smirk on his face.

"You don't remember what you did to me?" He said, with a serious face.

"I'm sorry, sir. But I have no idea who you are! And why did you tie me up, what in the world have I done to you?" You said still trying to free yourself.

He chuckled. "All those times, you played with me. You don't remember?"

By now you were getting angry as well. This guy out of nowhere traps you in a room and tries taking revenge on you for something the past you maybe had done.

"Sir, I really don't think you have the right person. You are very mistaken." I said starting to feel worried.

"So.. you're saying I don't have the person who's travelling 3 worlds all together?" He said smirking and looking at me with devilish eyes.