꧁༺Chapter-26: Adjusting to this place. ༻꧂

(A/N: Your group of besties consists of-
•Park Cheol. (Korean)
•Min Jun-Ho (Korean)
•Sato Kei (Japanese)
•Aoki Niko (Japanese)
•Kang Sooha. (Korean)
•Sasaki Sakura (Japanese)
•(L/N) Y/N (Your nationality)

Enjoy!

No one's P.O.V:

It's been a couple of days after that. You were confused but didn't question it. It was nice. It was as good as the third world. You've got everything you've ever wanted.

It was like a wish that has been granted. You went back to the decade you were born. You got to experience how good and nostalgic the 2000s were. You were probably the luckiest person alive.

Now back to the present ahem.

You were flying in the air, high. And then you saw a huge cloud. You were surprised. It looked so big that a few people could sleep on it with their bodies stretched.

You had a confused look on your face and soon went flying towards it.

There was a figure who was sitting on the cloud. Their back was facing towards you. It looked like a man from the back.

They wore expensive-looking suits.

"Hello?" You called out to them while fixing your eyes on them.

"Sit down." He said. His voice was deep that you can hide in it.

(Author: How the heck can you sit on a cloud?)

You flew even closer and sat on the cloud.

"Who are you?" You questioned, expecting an answer.

"You don't know who I am?" The figure said, still not turning around.

"I don't." You said.

"You can show me your face. I want to see it." You said smiling, waiting impatiently.

"If I show my face, would you remember me?" The figure said, chuckling mysteriously.

"Yes, I'll try my best." You said as you took a deep inhale and closed your eyes.

When you opened them in a few seconds, you saw the most gorgeous face a guy could ever have.

It was like, god took his own time to perfect his face and give him the dark brown eyes a while you could swim and get lost in it for an eternity.

He smiled, your heart was already racing as if it were going to pop out any second now.

He had messy hair, he was perfection himself.

(Use your imagination for this.)

He had large and long black wings.

(Just like these.)

And then suddenly, it started raining heavily.

His smile continued as he said "Goodbye." And slowly disappeared into thin air.

"Wait!" You yelled out. It rained even heavier.

....and then you woke up :)

Your eyes popped open and the first thing u saw was your ceiling.

You sat straight and thought about the dream you just had.

"Who was this guy?" You thought.

You still remember his face. He was good-looking.

But you knew that if you had dreamt about someone you had at least seen their face once in your lifetime.

But you just couldn't figure out who that person was goodness sake!