Day 7

Gina's POV

I was playing my cello in the cabin. Chris blasted his airhorn over the loudspeaker. I hit a wrong note and my cello screeched like a dying cat.

He blasted it three more times.

"Challenge tiiiiiiiiiime!" Chris said.

I sighed and packed away my cello before grabbing MK's beanie and pulling it on.

Confessional

Gina: So, MK left last elimination. *Sighs* At least she left me something that every musician that plays an instrument that's best for hitting low notes needs! A black beanie that smells like expresso. *Touches the beanie on her head and smiles softly.*

End

We started walking towards the forest clearing with our team flags.

Everyone was groaning from lack of sleep I guess.

"It still hurts." Millie groaned, rubbing her head.

"I said duck!" Priya exclaimed.

"What is she talking about?" I asked Millie.

"She accidently smashed me in the head with a wooden pole." Millie explained.

"How you you 'accidently' smash someone in the head with a wooden pole?" I questioned. She simply shrugged.

"Man, was yesterday's challenge pecans, cashews and almonds or what?" Wayne said to Raj.

Um, what? Ohhhhhhh, he's saying it was nuts, meaning crazy! Ha! That's actually kinda clever.

"Yeah! All kinds of nuts!" Raj agreed.

"For sure! Sooo, what would you say was the craziest thing that happened?" Wayne asked.

He better not be trying to get Raj to tell him!

"Ehhhh, probably the sharks." Raj replied.

Confessional

Raj: It was the kiss. It was totally the kiss!

Wayne: THE SHARK!? Did he make out with the shark too..? No, he's just scared to tell me about him and Bowie! Huh. Maybe G was right about it being scary...

End

"Hey G, about the elimination yesterday..." Bowie started to say to me.

"Oh, it's no issue. Just my so called best friend voting off the girl I like instead of the *bleep* who's been a toxic brat to me since day one. Why should I be mad, or want revenge?" I replied sarcastically, before walking ahead of him.

We got to the forest clearing where Chef and Chris were standing behind a fire pit.

"Welcome to your next challenge!" Chris said "Before we begin, Trout Frogs, please bring Chef your banners."

Emma and Priya walked over with our team's banners and handed them to Chef, who promptly tossed them in the fire.

"No more team trout, no more team Frog. The teams are now merged." he said.

Good. Now I can convince ore people to vote off Julia.

"And since you're now one team, only one of you can win immunity!" Chris added like we weren't already aware.

Confessional

Gina: That's fine. There's only one of me.

Priya: It's waaaaaay to early for the teams to merge! Ten of us left and only one player can win immunity! This is not good!