Day 9

Gina's POV 

I was sitting on my bed meditating as I softly hummed No Reason. 

Priya was swinging a broom at Millie, trying to 'Train her' 

I heard the door open. 

"hey!" Julia's bitchy little voice said. 

I heard Millie get hit by the broom again. 

"Sorry!" Priya exclaimed. 

"It's ok. I'm getting used to it..." Millie replied. 

"Aaaaaaand back to me- Oh. She's here." Julia said. I could tell without even opening my eyes that she was pointing at me. 

"Oh, it's cool. I don't think she can hear anything when she's like that." Priya said. I could feel her waving her hand in front of my face. I didn't let it affect me, as I wanted them to think I couldn't hear them. 

"Huh. That's good. Anyway, a three person alliance is stronger than a two person alliance, and since I will not work with Bowie and Gina hates me -Reason unknown-" 

It took everything I had not to punch her right then and there. 

"I'm here to team up with you two." Julia finished. 

"Do you really think we'd let you join our alliance?" Millie said. 

"You're in!" Priya interrupted. 

"What!? Can you excuse us for just a minute?" Millie requested. I heard her and Priya move further away from Julia, but significantly closer to me. 

"What are you doing? Julia can't be trusted!" Millie whisper yelled at Priya. 

"I know. But think about it! If our alliance got targeted, they'd vote off the person they liked the least! And that will be Julia." Priya whispered back. 

Millie gasped excitedly "Ok, I get it." she whispered, before talking normally "You're in Julia!" 

"Great. But, we're still out numbered if Bowie, Gina and Emma get anyone else on their side, so we should find more players to join us." Julia said. 

"Good idea!" Priya said. The three exited the cabin. 

I opened my eyes, counted to twenty, before exiting too and going to the mess hall. 

~~~ 

"I just saw Julia with Priya and Millie." I told Emma and Bowie as I sat down at our usual table. 

"Em, go flirt with Chase or something to get him to join our team so we have more votes against Jul- er, them." I said. 

"What? NO! I am not doing that! Can't I flirt with Zee instead?" Emma asked. 

"Babes, we don't even know how flirting works on Zee's planet." I explained. 

We looked out the window to see Zee eat a butterfly, before spitting it out and exclaiming that it tasted nothing like butter. 

"See?" I said. 

"Can't you flirt with Chase then?" she pleaded. 

"I would, but I'm sorta taken and have no idea how to flirt with guys anyway." I apologized. 

"Ugh. Fine. I'll get Chase to join us but I am not flirting with him!" Emma sighed, getting up and walking over to Chase. 

"We need to work together to win. Let me be clear, this is not about love or even friendship, this is about survival." Emma said to Chase. 

Confessional 

Gina: Ten bucks says he misinterprets what she's saying. 

Chase: Hear that? Emma just said she can't survive without me!