Day thirteen ( ✨ F i n a l e ✨ )

Third person POV 

The episode starts with Millie sobbing as Gina rubs her back. 

"It's ok, let it out." she sooths. 

Confessional 

Millie: *Sobs as tears run down her face* S-sorry! I didn't sleep much last night. I don't know what to do! I tried to apologize to Priya b-but *Sobs* Sh-she was my only friend! *Sobs into hands* 

Priya: *Angry* After all my training I am so mad at myself for getting taken in by a *Rips friendship bracelet off* Two faced *Stands* Book writing *Drops bracelet in the toilet* Liar! 

Bowie: I love it when a plan comes together. Now, before you get all 'Bowie's mean' on the message board, strategy's part on the game! I told you on day one I can to snatch crowns! 

Gina: I can't believe Bowie gave Priya the notebook... I mean, I guess I sorta planted the idea in his mind, but *Sighs and rubs face with hands* Whatever. There's no changing the past. I just need to focus and win that million. 

End 

"Challenge time campers! Hahahaha!" Chris cackled over the loudspeaker. 

Screen cuts to the four campers standing in a clearing. 

"Gina, Priya, Bowie, Millie. Congratulations on making it all the way to the finale." Chris said. 

"For the first challenge of the day, each of you must build a raft. Then drag it along a path till you reach a small lake. The last one to make it across is eliminated." Chef explained. 

Priya was doing squats while Millie looked at her nervously. 

"But the first three campers on the other side will compete in our final final challenge for one million dollars!" Chris said. 

"Hold up! Are we supposed to cut down trees with our bare hands?" Bowie asked incredulously. 

"I wasn't done explaining the challenge. I was pausing in concern. Everything ok in BFF town?" Chris asked, pointing at Millie and Priya. 

"There is no BFF town! It burned to the ground with everyone inside! No survivors, population zero." Priya yelled angrily, glaring at Millie, before turning back to Chris "How do we build our rafts?" she snapped. 

"You will each use an old fashioned two person saw to cut down trees and use rope to tie them together. 

"How does one me use a two person saw?" Bowie asked. 

"Do we have to team up?! I'll work with Priya!" Millie said desperately. 

"I will never work with you! I would rather eat a bees nest, give a rabid gorilla a bubble bath, or-" Priya began. 

"Woah ho ho! Ok! First of all, Chef, write down those ideas as potential future challenges." Chris said. 

Chef wrote them down on a clipboard. 

"Secondly, all four of you will need help, so, we brought back some of your old friends." Chris said, pointing off into the distance where all the voted off contestants were walking towards him and the finalists. 

"What's uuuuuuuuuuuup?" Wayne cheered. 

"Hi Bowie!" Raj said, getting a smile from Bowie. 

MK did finger guns which Gina returned, grinning. 

Confessional 

Wayne and Raj in one 

Wayne: WHOOOOOOO! We're back Rajie!