Day 12

Gina's POV

Bowie and I were chilling in the guys side of the cabin talking strategy.

"Right now the nerds probably think they have the power. Wonder what would happen if Millie's notebook was introduced?" I smirked, holding it up.

"Woah, you found it? Where?" Bowie exclaimed.

"It was under Millie's mattress. I snagged it when I went back to the cabins in the pole challenge." I explained.

Flashback

Gina looks through Millie's bag before lifting up her pillow and blanket.

"Come on... where is it?"

She turns her phone light on and shines it under the bed before lifting the mattress up. Her face lights up and her mouth curls into a smirk.

"And Bingo was his name-o."

Flashback over

"It's full of trash Millie said about Priya and her parents. For example." i said, before flipping to a page "'Priya's parents sound like complete monsters. If it weren't for them, maybe Priya wouldn't be so dead set on reaching a goal that she doesn't even want. But it's still equally her fault for going along with it instead of defending herself. For someone so athletically inclined, she's pretty weak.'"

"Oooh, this could destroy their friendship and alliance!" Bowie said happily.

"Anyway, we should still try to get them on our side to vote off Julia before we show them this, if we even do." I said, tapping the notebook.

"then we can strut right up to that million and say 'Hey. We're here to take you home.'" Bowie said.

"We're still splitting the million like we agreed before coming here, right?" I asked.

"Obvi. Winner gets seventy percent, loser gets thirty." Bowie agreed.

"Perfect. Let's go get them on our side." I said.

We both walked over to the girls side of the cabin where Priya and Millie were standing there wearing some weird as fuck costumes.

"Hey! Love the costumes! The colours are gorgeous." I complimented "Totally giving Medusa from Frightful Four."

"You're here to convince us to vote off Julia!" Priya accused.

"Wow! Is mind reading on of your powers?" Bowie said jokingly.

"And why should we work with you?" Millie asked us.

"In four words, we. are. not. Julia." Bowie stated, using his fingers to count "I had to use my thumb, but it worked."

"That's actually a pretty good answer." Priya said to Millie.

"Not Julia..." Millie said to herself as she wrote it down on a clipboard.

"You sure like taking notes, don't you Millie?" Bowie said slyly. She looked slightly nervous.

"Just to be clear, we are not suggesting that we work with you two." I clarified.

"You... aren't?" Priya said, sounding puzzled.

Confessional

Bowie: We aren't?

End

"No. We're suggesting that we 'team up' with Drool-ia and throw the challenge. If we lose, one of you is guaranteed to win immunity." I explained.